CatFx50 - page 661

Sell Gpbusd??????

I sold GBP, but way before there was a bar closing under ma. I covered preaty quick, and did not get many pips from it. I think GBP/USD closed to far away from MA that I would have taken it as a regular sell signal.

But now, as I am thinking of this. If it's news that pushes the price over ma to make a signal, should I still take it if everything is ok, or should I avoid it?

I really like this way of trading. Lets hope we get some decent market conditions soon.

nina:
Hi!

The most clear of all is USDCHF. But take care, I do not like the market so far.

Histo on USDCHF is green, but on EURUSD and on GBPUSD is green too @ 11.24cet.

Nina

brother Nina i blive there is good chance in cable from 18686 for SHORT.

What do u think? one more thing brother i need to know about the bar TSR?What its about.thankx and god blessing

i sold gpbusd with 18670 and now i lost 14 pips but my stop is in 18704.ohh godd !!!

I think you should not take signals that far away from MA. Not sure if the signal should have been taken even if it was closer. The move was initiated by the CPI report.

Take a look...

Files:
a3.gif  60 kb

Hi, traders!!

EOD recap 19:30cet:

USDCHF, Level 1 sell (09:30cet) @ 1,2659. No room to down. No trade.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (15:00cet) @ 1,2706 (more than 20 pips above EMA50) and with only 25 pips to go up with stop at 1,2576. Risky trade, but with a lot of momentum. It made a high at 1,2739. + 23 pips.

EURUSD, level 1 sell (15:30cet) @ 1,2512 (more than 20 pips below EMA50) with stop at 1,2537. No room to down. No trade. Before that signal, not trade at all, price was crossing up and down EMA50.

GBPUSD, right fractal up buy (08:30cet) @ 1,8728 with stop loss at 1,8684. A huge stop of 44 pips. No trade. It made a high at 1,8741.

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (17:00cet) @ 1,8674 with stop at 1,8695. The move was already done. EURUSD was holding and USDCHF, topping. No trade.

About jumping in once we see price crossing EMA50 with a green or red bar in the making:

We only can do that if we see strength, momentum. We see this when there is data, but you must take into account that these kind of trades are very risky and you can get burned.

Nina

choppy market today???

Level 1 coming up on majors...usd down

WONDERFUL trades today guys.....sell on u/chf, u/jpy, Long on gu, Eu

Yeah, really nice with a day were the market isn't insane