FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1112

Movlat Baghiyev:

I showed you the chart.

There's a mathematical expectation of more than 20 pips per trade ...that's 10 times the spread ...The investor just can't stand it))

I told you, there's nothing to do.

You'll think one day where the loss came from and what to do next.

I told you, one day you'll think about where the plummet came from and what to do next.

new-rena:

I told you, there's nothing to do.

Someday you're going to wonder where the plunge came from and what to do next.

and when you've gone through all the strategies, you'll remember Zorich's words and mine.

I don't know what to tell you guys. To be honest, I've been at it for over 12 years.

new-rena:

in the clouds they're still...

putts, calls and other stratagems...

the reno-jigga is mine... of course the poulets coles phigols I'm watching... not a fact... i walk away from the quarters... the theme is painfully sweet... repulsions are very clear...

take the zone and average from the quarterlies... levels work very well...

basically i don't give a shit yet... mine are all in Kaliningrad... i'm sitting with my perpetual beer, closing positions on the dacha ( and the yen)... watching the pound... the yen is going softly as expected....

the ruble is going down.

zoritch:

the renoJGa is mine... of course the putts of the cola figola I'm looking at... not a fact... I'm walking from the quarterlies... the theme is painfully sweet... repulsions are very clear...

take the zone and the average from the quarterlies... levels work very well...

basically i don't give a shit yet... mine are all in Kaliningrad... i'm sitting with my perpetual beer, closing positions on the dacha ( and the yen)... watching the pound... the yen is going softly as expected....

the ruble is going down.

you have looked at the quarterly levels and you already know how and what to do next

So do I.

But you don't look at strikes and stuff, do you?

pako told me today that the pound will expire a couple more times this quarter... so you have to be careful...

I've looked at last years pound as well - same thing.

The other pairs are ok, it's only once a quarter.

I haven't looked at the rouble, I can't speak for it.

new-rena:

You've seen the levels and you know how and what's next.

So do I.

but you don't watch the strikes and stuff, do you?

not for a long time... unless the volumes are awesome... I control it, but I don't count it as a call to action... I wait, methinks, then I get nervous.

( i remember learning to count, building levels... forgot... entering a jittery market... don't care... this is not the grail)

(but in chicago of course every day - are these real reports or not ? ... :-)))

zoritch:

not for a long time... Unless the volumes are awesome... I control it, but I don't count it as a call to action... I wait, methinks, then I get nervous

( i remember learning to count, building levels... forgot... entering a jittery market... don't care... this is not the grail)

i-i)

zoritch:

(but in chicago naturally every day - are those real reports or not ? ... :-)))

yesterday's reports - that's scary, but they seem to respect it... just in case they need our kopecks, you'll see what's what the next day)))

new-rena:

Yeah)

and you and I have similar strategies, but not really

think about how you can get 500 chips out of every move,maybe you'll get ripe for it....

Honestly, I'm not really bothered anymore - like since lunchtime they started pushing down... and pushing and pushing... I'm waiting for the end, they're pressing down... I'm going in somewhere

the yen, I couldn't sleep, so I went and had another beer, looked up, went in -..... followed the boo-kicking for another half an hour... ♪ went in, fell asleep, dough ♪

and five hundred a day i don't know... drink... taking veronica schneider to school... I use my smartphone to keep track... but I rarely change.

zoritch:

Honestly, I'm not even nervous any more - like since lunchtime they started pushing down... and pushing and pushing... I'm waiting for the end, they're pushing down... # I'm going in somewhere #

the yen, I couldn't sleep, so I went and had another beer, looked up, went in -..... I spent another half an hour watching the boo kicking out... ♪ went in, fell asleep, dough ♪

and five hundred a day i don't know... drink... taking veronica schneider to school... I use my smartphone to keep track... but I rarely change.

You'll remember it when you're sober. There's no need to re-fill the dough. It's very simple. You're just a little bit away.

gone.

new-rena:

You'll remember it when you're sober. There's no need to re-fill the money. It's very simple. Just a bit left for you...

gone

hi there keep yo'self alive :-)))
Reason: