RandyCandles - Information - page 23

Looks like a money maker. Next step will be to gather a few serious traders and form a trading room where we can monitor pairs and help each other make serious . It's here Now

Files:
1tl_8.gif  52 kb

I like it. It's very clean and simple to spot the trades. I'm going to trade it next week and I'll post my results at the end. Let's keep this thread evolving. It seems there is a high success rate here.

summitfx:
Looks like a money maker. Next step will be to gather a few serious traders and form a trading room where we can monitor pairs and help each other make serious . It's here Now

I could manage to be in the trading room around Tokyo and London open.....sounds good to me. Some times I catch some trades for small pips after work heading into the Yen session as well. Thanks for the evolving of the thread guys.

That is a great idea and I am all for it. Yahoo chat conference rooms are easy to start with. I am open to any suggestions... Been looking at tradingrooms.com but they don't show a price yet.

Didn't Summitfx already set up a conference room awhile back?

I think it might be just sitting there ...

I was looking at other indicators to assist with signaling exits, I am very confident with the entry signals the RC gives me. This particular indicator, the OSMA to my knowledge doesn't repaint, I modified it to be a line instead of a histogram because I have problems visualizing histograms.

When the value passes below zero short and when it comes back across it's a good exit/reversal signal. The values 12,26,9 only seem to work well on 15min charts which is mostly what I trade. If you switch timeframes it no longer looks valid. I haven't played with the values on other tf's. The indie is attached.

Files:
ej_osma.gif  35 kb

pips maker

This is my pips maker

Files:
pips_maker.gif  25 kb

Nice trade SkyDart!

Gonna be a fun week...

Files:
1tl_9.gif  27 kb

I am stunned at the accuracy of this setup. I just found this thread Friday and this is my first day live but it is amazing. I will work on a pdf for my personal rules which are a little different than the basic RC and get it posted for review. No matter, I like what I see here. Here is another easy trade from this morning.

Files:
usdjpy_3.gif  36 kb

Nice setup...

Files:
euraud.gif  137 kb
Reason: