Search for investors. - page 4

Aleksandr Volotko:

Я? No. But I represent a secret investor. @transcendreamer come out.

The last of my money's worth, I think it's a sure thing.

transcendreamer:

the last of the money I invested - I think it's a sure thing

Please clarify the situation. Who wants to invest?

Orif Yusufjonov:
Who wants to invest?

What to invest in, your screenshots?

Orif Yusufjonov:

You can look at today's report.

And what is there in this report that would interest an adequate investor?
This report is useless for any investor, I can tell you that. Connect your account to the signals service and there will be a report you can really analyse.

Egor Fedosov:
What makes you think they would give you serious money with no guarantee of return? Do you think that serious money is invested without guarantees and that the risks of your stupidity will be borne by them? You are mistaken.

There are PAMMs for that. There are copying services. If you look at how many investments there are, you can see that there are many investors ready to take a risk on almost anonymous conditions. In this case, the sums can be tens of thousands of dollars or even hundreds.

Pressident:
Generally heard about ZuluTrade, there are a lot of different investors there. Has the conversation about zulu come up yet?

A few years ago I was interested. Most signals there have a typical StopLoss of 500 std pips. 300 at best. Many had no protective SL at all.

At the same time ZuluTrade was condemned here and the topic was closed.

Ramiz Mavludov:
And what is there in this report that would interest an adequate investor?

There's a lot to see, there's no stopgap deals...

Any programmer has a lot of these grails lying around. But some of them want money for it.

Egor Fedosov:
And what makes you think that you will be given serious money without a guarantee of return? Do you think that serious money is invested without guarantees and that the risks of your stupidity will be taken over? You would be wrong.

Normal logic, the trader owes everyone, all the risks are on him. What makes you think that someone wants to cooperate with an inadequate? A certificate of mental health, for starters.

Well, take it to Sberbank with an interest rate just above inflation (and that's not a fact), but even there is no 100% guarantee as practice shows.

If he had his own, why would he need these investors?

Egor Fedosov:
What makes you think they will give you serious money without guarantees of repayment? Do you think that serious money is invested without guarantees and the risks of your stupidity will be borne by them? You're wrong.
An investor is an investor because he does not give anything to anyone, but chooses where to invest his money and bears all the risks himself.

Михаил:

I will buy from you a robot giving 20% per month after a test drive on a cent account!

What's mandatory:

Adequate stops, for euros on five digits - around 400-800 sl, 800-1500tp,

Drawdown in the range of 20%, and preferably 10 (it happens).

Trading at opening prices.

Without martin.

Yes, I can write it if you have the manual trading stats.

These are the terms of additional trading conditions. 20% does not suit you?

Your cent account? On what amount? How much you pay - I'll think about it.

I do not "write" badly myself, and perhaps better than you, especially the martin.

I asked you for a loan. Not everyone gets it, there are a lot of additional conditions.

Trading at opening prices - timeframe ticks :)

Reason: