Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 11

leeb:
Hey guys, if you enter a short with a stop 20pips from last high and are stopped out but next bar has another short entry + zigzag line so meets entry criteria would you open another short ? Thanks, Lee

Use an entry indicator on the period your using or enter on a lesser period.

So if your entering on 1 hour use a 1 hour entry signal or a 15 minute. I use a 15 minute signal from fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger.mq4

...and on 4 hour charts I enter using 1 hour signals from the indicator.

Then if you get stopped out its your decision to reenter on the next entry indictor signal or wait for a whole new setup. That's a money management decision each of us has to make for ourselves.

Hope I don't sound preachy cuz I'm talking to myself as much as to anyone.

hi

just wondering can it be use in daily? what is your recomendation about the TP and SL in daily...

thx

Shoot! Just got stopped out of shorting the GBP/Yen for 28 pips.

I was following the Bigbear indicator on the one hour and entered using Fx sniper on the 15min. If I had used Fx sniper on the one hour I still wouldn't be short. The secret is only taking the Fx sniper signal at the instant a new candle starts. The one hour Fx sniper says short the one hour now but it won't be legit until the instant the next new candle opens.

Heres another Ea to manage your trades, you input a trailing stop amount and a step amount so it will constantly progress your trailing stop at set intervals, also has an audible alert. Simple and effective.

Files:

Another great day.

Took the gbp/usd signal this morning before work. placed a 100 pip limit which was hit. I even got in late too.

that gives me 488 for the week

by the way whats up PIP MEISTER

Files:

Poocher:
Okay Walter, have you pulled the trigger yet!!!

got in ,went +15 pips, moved st to be (fortunately), then market went against me, stop be...

now I am on a secon one, so far +30 pips...

on both my entry was the swing low of the previous bar after the one (or the one) with the arrow...

now adding some weekly pivots its not bad idea... so far so good... the be stop worked on my favor, no loses.. cheers walter.

Currencies and Time Frames

Forex11,

Which currencies and Time Frames do you trade this system on?

Thanks for your help.

Eureka

forex11:
Took the gbp/usd signal this morning before work. placed a 100 pip limit which was hit. I even got in late too.

that gives me 488 for the week

by the way whats up PIP MEISTER

Yo FX11

Hey Buddy!

How's the beach? I'm starting to forward test all of this while doing my other "thing." I've loaded up my charts and can hardly wait! Let's hook up on Skype soon....missed you guys on Sunday!

Pip Meister

Today I had some losses.

+100 gbp/usd

-40 pips on eur/jpy

-30 usd/jpy

-20 gbp/jpy

I am currently in some trades right now:

Locked +26 pips so far eur/jpy pair

Locked +10 pips so far usd/jpy

Reason: