Universal Basic MA Cross

Here is a universal MA cross for people wanting to have MA cross EA's.

It has the inputs to change for MA period and MA method, Deviation, TP, SL, Slippage, Lots, Trailing stop etc.

MA1 Apply to array is 0 for close if you want to change it then put 1 2 3 etc.

MA2 array the same thing.

MA1 and MA2 method array only has 2, simple and exponential, but if you want Smoothed or Linear weighted you have to change one of them to that, SMMA or LWMA then save as and compile.

You shouldn't after having this need to ask for or pay for any MA cross EA's because this is one.

It made by the IBFX coder guy Patrick Nouvion.

Files:

will it open new orders even when there are previously opened positions or will it close the old and open new orders.

My strategy is based on the 1st.

thanks

teldon:
will it open new orders even when there are previously opened positions or will it close the old and open new orders.

My strategy is based on the 1st.

thanks

Ok well thats martingale style thing though.You can maybe try 10points3 EA for that.This is a basic MA cross when it crosses by how ever many points you set it will open an order and when it crosses back it will close the prev and open another.Of however many lots you set.Of course you could make this not close all on the next cross but I don't understand why you'd want to do that.You'd have orders all over the place.

So your saying it opens a short when it crosses below the MA, then when it crosses back up over it opens a long but leave the short open?

He prolly' is using a "close-all EA" in another chart...

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Ok well thats martingale style thing though.You can maybe try 10points3 EA for that.This is a basic MA cross when it crosses by how ever many points you set it will open an order and when it crosses back it will close the prev and open another.Of however many lots you set.Of course you could make this not close all on the next cross but I don't understand why you'd want to do that.You'd have orders all over the place. So your saying it opens a short when it crosses below the MA, then when it crosses back up over it opens a long but leave the short open?

ElectricSavant:
He prolly' is using a "close-all EA" in another chart...

you nailed it bud.

Reason: