CatFx50 - page 702

Hi,

no problem Nina,i am just glad someone is wining money from that Bank as i lost a lot with them due to my own stupidity.I was to stupid to listen banks trademakers and folow some of those trades...but now i am geting it back slowly.

And i am spetialy glad if you did win this big lot trade because you deserved for your unselfish contribution to this system.

I did not say anything against Saxo,they are ok,good fast broker,just dont listen to their advices.

Hi!

THX, Deep!

You scared me.

Hi!

Posted on Tuesday:

Well, we are at the highs again. We'll see what's going on now. Cable should keep going up as long as it keeps above 1,9540 and main 1,9459. New targets are: 1,9727 - 1,9750 - 1,9805 and 1,9839.

Cable has made a high today at 1,9726.

I couldn't trade today and I lost a very nice and gorgeous short on Cable at 14:30cet. I would have sold it at 1,9680 with a stop at 1,9702 for a 40 pips at least. .

I hope and wish you took some for me.

I'm aware that people is saying now EURUSD is going to 1,3100 and 1,3000 and cable to 1,9400 - 1,9350.

Well, for me, eurusd is going to last highs while above 1,3125 and cable the same while above 1,9540 and main 1,9459.

Take care.

I was asleep, when the signal came, it never stops to amazes me, how correct CAT FX50 can predict certain moves.

Small note on the side :

Yesterdays 10 year treasury auction came in relatively weak in terms of indirect bidders ( namely central banks )

If inflation does not pick up over the next quarter the FED might actually raise interest rates to bring inflation back. Lets see what happens. Next week we see 2 - 5 year note auction, usually not a mover, but this time .. who knows.

Market gained after the numbers came out a bit yesterday offsetting oil inventory numbers.

Keep an eye on todays ( 0930 cet ) UK retail sales, numbers are expected to be bad ( - 0,1 % ) I personally see them higher.

Have fun

Smooth:
I was asleep, when the signal came, it never stops to amazes me, how correct CAT FX50 can predict certain moves.

Small note on the side :

Yesterdays 10 year treasury auction came in relatively weak in terms of indirect bidders ( namely central banks )

If inflation does not pick up over the next quarter the FED might actually raise interest rates to bring inflation back. Lets see what happens. Next week we see 2 - 5 year note auction, usually not a mover, but this time .. who knows.

Market gained after the numbers came out a bit yesterday offsetting oil inventory numbers.

Keep an eye on todays ( 0930 cet ) UK retail sales, numbers are expected to be bad ( - 0,1 % ) I personally see them higher.

Have fun

Hi!

Well, my levels are not CatFX50 related. But EMA50 gives me a lot of signals and, of course, simple, naked trend lines.

May I ask you, why you do not use catfx50 and where you got the signal from yesterday from ? please

Smooth:
May I ask you, why you do not use catfx50 and where you got the signal from yesterday from ? please

Hi, Smooth!

I do not understand. I use CatFX50 with my levels and a "feeling (?)" of the market. I do not trade blindly. I do not take each signal CatFX50 gives. I look at r/r and longer trend and so on....

I bought cable (level 4) at 1,9677 with stop at 51 today and made 30 pips.

Ok , I think I got it .. you use your levels ( highs lows resistance support fibo instinct ) to judge whether a CATFX 50 Signal is worth taking it ?

This is what I do, too, except that I cant seem to figure Fibo out but I tend to rely a bit more on fundamentals.

I was just confused because CATFX50 gave a signal and you said, you dont trade it

Have Fun !

http://www.community.finlist.org/showthread.php?t=1525

Your trading system in Russia

сколько пипсов в среднем приносит ваша стратегия в день?

How many pips your win trading on system CatFx50.

I am sorry for mistakes. I am from Russia and badly speaking english.

Hello to all, respect to Nina.

I tried to trade CatFX50 this week. Good results.

Titanium - спасибо за ветку на финлисте. Если интересует - я за четверг сделал где-то сто пунктов.

Reason: