CatFx50 - page 679

Kalenzo:
Hi Folks!

I fixed v.1.5 TSR Daily range, I fixed zero divide error which was stoping the indicator. Indicator can be downloaded in the catfx indicators section here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Hi!

THX, Kalenzo!

EOD recap:

Hi!

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,9108 with stop loss at 1,9069. It has made a high so far at 1,9177. + 69 pips.

TOTAL= + 69 pips.

Nina

klinkz:
Hello united traders of the world,

could some plz post some charts of

level 1 buy/sell

level 2 buy/sell

level 3 buy/sell

level 4 buy/sell

Thx

i spended last 2 week reading all the tread from 1 till now. wounderfull, bravo!

But even though i readed Nina doc ( the tutorial) (over and over and over.....hum....if (int over=0, over=>0, over++); ) page i have a hard time diffrencing a level for 1, 2, 3 or 4. Can some one explain to me the difference between then and post chart as example. i try to compare Nina //quote USDCHF, level 4 sell (16:00cet) @ 1,2470 with stop loss at 1,2798. It made a low at 1,2401. + 69 pips end quote// and //quote EURUSD, level 1 buy (16:00cet) @ 1,2787 with stop loss at 1,2763. It made a high at 1,2847. + 60 pips. end quote//

to see the diffrences. But i just don't get it ....

can some one plz explain it to me..

wish you all the pips in the world

klinkz

Hello Klinkz,

As I am new here also, let me try to explain to you , how I see it :

First, start in the beginning with examining only level 1 trades. They are the actual system. level 2 and 3 are variations on the same theme and level 4 actually has not so much to do with the original method, but is probably added to give you a way to get in a trade, if you might have been too late. Level 4 means also : Use indicator Hist_stepma_stoch in combination with the breakout of a consolidation area. So , there, you don't use the EMa50, but you are looking for a way, how to use the breakout.

Actually, i do not yet understand level 2 and 3 from the description of the tutorial completely, but I am sure, in time, we will see people posting some charts and then it will be clarified.

Vivaldi

Kalenzo:
Hi Folks!

I fixed v.1.5 TSR Daily range, I fixed zero divide error which was stoping the indicator. Indicator can be downloaded in the catfx indicators section here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Hello Kalenzo,

Dziekuje bardzo. (This is Polish for : Thank you).

Vivaldi

nina:
Hi, LazyPawn!

You are not undermining anything.

For me, as said at the very beginning, it is mandatory to have a good entry. CatFX50 gives it. Now, we need a documented exit. You do not go to war (well, Bush does) without an exit.

We have now new Juice with "average filter" and soon we'll have a new Fisher with upper and lower bands.

Let's wait, but if you have an idea, just post it.

THX.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Thank you for this excellent system, it is much better than some I've paid money for.

I have not read this whole thread yet, but am wondering why you felt it necessary to make derogatory comments about the presidents of other nations. It contributes nothing to your trading methodology here, and I feel quite certain that, if you think about it, you do not wish to needlessly offend people here by discussing politics. Possibly it was just an oversight on your part, kind of a slip-o-the-tongue .

I personally would do all I could to not offend the leadership of your country, or slam your personal religion or beliefs in other areas.

Here is hoping you will stick with trading, and not go into politics .

Thank you again for this excellent system, and for all the time you put into helping us newbie traders learn it and profit from it.

Which Indicator?

Greetings,

Can someone help me understand which 50EMA the price breaks through to show the beginning indication of the trade? I have the standard and latest indicators on my chart, but I show 3 moving average lines on my chart; a red max moving average which is set to 50, a blue moving average set to 50, and a sniper moving average set to 34.

Which one does price break through that provides us the signal?

Thank you

p.s. see attached chart

Files:
cat_chart.gif  29 kb

CIORIMAU:
i did some tests using catfx in gold graphics.i think that the graphcis of gold are very cleary to catfx.i need some tests to post here.

How can I see the chart for Gold ?

Carlo

Carlo:
How can I see the chart for Gold ? Carlo

Use Alpari broker, they have Gold charts.

Files:
gold.jpg  28 kb

vivaldi:
Hello Kalenzo,

Dziekuje bardzo. (This is Polish for : Thank you).

Vivaldi

Where did u learned polish?

Kalenzo:
:) Where did u learned polish?

Poland probably...hehe. just a guess

mikejody:
Greetings,

Can someone help me understand which 50EMA the price breaks through to show the beginning indication of the trade? I have the standard and latest indicators on my chart, but I show 3 moving average lines on my chart; a red max moving average which is set to 50, a blue moving average set to 50, and a sniper moving average set to 34.

Which one does price break through that provides us the signal?

Thank you

p.s. see attached chart

Hi!

You only need EMA50. Max Mov Ave is optative.

Nina

Reason: