CatFx50 - page 519

Fet0r:
Hello, Nina.

dont we have to wait for confirmation from eur/usd (signal) to trade other pairs as well ? I think it was mentioned somewhere before and i notice this way we can avoid many false signals.

would be great to have your comments on this.

--Fet0r

Hi FetOr,

don't mix up these things. The signals are signals and belong to the corresponding pair.

Watching the other pairs could influence your trading - so if you know that USDCHF and EURUSD normally will behave contraious and you see movements on the one which are not confirmed by the other you should try to find the reason for that and take this as a warning signal. This could you prevent from entering up to take more care (f.e. exit earlier) if you have already be entered.

Other ex.: If you see GBPSUD go up and EURUSD only moves only very little you can look at the behavior of EURGBP which will explain this.

mibl

Thank You

nina:
Hi!

All you settings are right.

Good luck!

Nina

Thank You very much nina.

nina:
Hi, Mibl!

With filters, we should take the trade after Hist bar is above (long) 0,04. We should wait for the close of candle using filters unless we see a big, big rush.

Nina

Yes, you're right. We talked about this to apply this for the stronger movements and for the other situations to wait until the candle closes.

mibl

Fet0r:
Hello, Nina.

dont we have to wait for confirmation from eur/usd (signal) to trade other pairs as well ? I think it was mentioned somewhere before and i notice this way we can avoid many false signals.

would be great to have your comments on this.

--Fet0r

Hi!

NO. It is obvious that EURUSD and USDCHF are 98% of the time mirrors. I like to look always at USDCHF. It is my proxy for me. But if we look at many things before taking a signal, we are going to miss the signal or we'll get in late.

Today, for instance, it was clear that $ was down. USDCHF has its validated signal at 1.2345 (08:30cet). EURUSD, at 1.2588 (10:00cet) and cable at 1.8393 (08:30cet).

aNina gave earlier signals on all three and at 08:00cet. It was clear that $ was going down. Remember what I have said many times about the simultaneously of the signals.

Nina

I dont mix the signals, I talk about EUR confirmation before open position on other pairs.

I dont trade eur if there is signal on GBP. I talk specific about EUR confirmation before entering on any pairs, and if you look at chart for this and last week you can see clearly that it prevent from opening position on GBP in losy situations even that it has signal, tho wasnt confirmed by EUR.

Ricx or Anyone??

Can you tell me how to place Ania into histobar. thanks

Thanks, Nina.

I talked about EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF only. I dont trade another pairs.

So you basicly say that you look at USD/CHF as proxy before trading eur and GBP, i understood you correct?

I thought we must look at EUR first (use as proxy) to trade chf and gbp.

subsecond:
Nina,

thanks for the analysis. I press my thumbs tomorrow for SPAIN in the FIFA World Cup in return.

...Subsecond

Thank you, mate.

Remember that 1.2551. Well, EURUSD has broken it up and has holded above it.

Result: it has made a high so far at 1.2605. Not bad, isn't it?

But the level to watch in order to keep going up is 1.2637. And then we'll see Ellioticians excited again but upside down.

We have a very important data at 14:30cet. A very important one. If US CPI is above forecast, EURUSD should drop, but if it is below, it should go up as a rocket. We'll see.

Nina

Thank you, mate.

Remember that 1.2551. Well, EURUSD has broken it up and has holded above it.

Result: it has made a high so far at 1.2605. Not bad, isn't it?

But the level to watch in order to keep going up is 1.2637. And then we'll see Ellioticians excited again but upside down.

We have a very important data at 14:30cet. A very important one. If US CPI is above forecast, EURUSD should drop, but if it is below, it should go up as a rocket. We'll see.

Thanks for the head up. My fingers are being itchy at the moment. Ready to rock,

thanks Nina

sovo1970:
Ricx or Anyone?? Can you tell me how to place Ania into histobar. thanks

Do This,

check whenever your "Navigator" View bar open or not,

To activate it...

~> view > navigator

or

~> ctrl+n

IF the "Navigator" bar appears switch to "common" Tab (note: therese 2 Tab in "Navigator" 1.Common and 2.Favorite

IF you are in "Common" Tab Click on + sign at "Custom Indicator" Then choose your custom indicator and place it by DRAG AND DROP it to existing window.

so overall procedure is:

1. "View" > "Navigator" > "Common" tab > double click on "Custom Indicators" > drag and drop "histobar" to CHART > drag and drop "ania" to INDICATOR WINDOW

hope this helps,

Ricx

PS: enjoy

Reason: