Damned Martin - page 14

How do I attach a tap if, for example, I want a screen every 3cm?

There's a gun on the dandy, shoot it across the screen right where you want to tap

Ivan Butko:

USDCAD from 2010 to date. Most importantly, from $100(!).

A Jew pours in every year.

Sergey, will you screw in reinvestment and pairing (both optional)?

I have no idea how to implement pairwise reinvestment, and I don't see the point in it. I don't think it will have much effect. as for the dinamic TP, it is convenient for me to make runs with it on exclusive pairs, at that

Ivan Butko:

USDCAD from 2010 to date. Most importantly, from $100(!).

You do realise that it's just a good time to start the test, don't you?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You do realise that the timing of the start of the test is just right, don't you?
I don't perceive the results at all yet. I need an owl with a pair, to check how it will come out of lingering drawdowns. I'm waiting to see if someone will finish the test.

Ivan Butko:
I don't perceive the results at all yet. I need owls with pairs, to check how the market will go through prolonged drawdowns. I'm not sure if I've got the hang of it, but I'm sure I'll be able to get it right.

Ivan, and to my question in private

But what should I do if, after opening a Martin order, the price suddenly goes further against the desired direction? You've seen how MA crosses back and forth...

There is no clear answer either.

Alexey Viktorov:

Ivan, to my question in private

No clear answer either.

Why not? I told you that the pairing will work.

Look at the second picture in the subpage. There the usual martin would stand picking its nose at this flat, and the pair closed the series without noise and dust

Ivan Butko:
Why not? I told you that the pairing would work.

Look at the second picture in the subpage. There, a regular martin would have stood picking his nose at this flat, and the pair closed the series without noise and dust.

I looked at that picture. But there is no answer to my question there.

All right, in an orderly fashion:

Opened Buy in the figure 1, goes into minus... we open it with 4(1) and the price continues to go to hell... the result is that we are down how many lots? What do we do?

Alexey Viktorov:

I looked at this drawing. But it doesn't answer my question.

OK, let's take it one step at a time:

Buy opens in figure 1, goes down... we open 4(1) and the price keeps going down... as a result in minus how many lots? What do we do?

Oh, that.

Wait, hope and believe :-D) Or throw in a hundred thousand dollars.

Martin. I've already written - we're going to lose, but we need to delay the process.

In the process of thinking you can find a lot of ways to reduce the risk, starting with trading on a particular pair, changing the pairs, and ending with trading only at certain times (for example at night) + do not enter the news (ie, do semi-automatic), + something else. This is all secondary.

The main thing for me is to build the core, to comply with TOR, to check in general, how it will behave. And then we can saw whoever wants to. If the desire does not disappear.

Ivan Butko:
Oh, that.

Wait, hope and believe :-D) Either that or throw in $100,000.

Martin. I've written before - we're going to split, but we need to delay the process.

In the process of thinking you can find a lot of ways to reduce the risk, starting from trading on a particular pair, changing the pairs in turns, ending with trading only at certain times (for example at night) + do not enter the news (ie, do semi-automatic), and so on. This is all secondary.

The main thing for me is to build the core, to comply with TOR, to check in general, how it will behave. And then we can saw whoever wants to. If the desire does not disappear.

I don't think anyone can program that.

So you need a half-marriage.

It turns out that it is very likely that there will be 1 order with the starting lot 2500 points and 1 order with a 1000 points incremented lot. When will they close? Judging by the chart, if they don't close in these 260 points, they should hang today too, provided they won't close with a stopout...

Reason: