Lucky1.1 - page 17

I found the answer..scuse me folks...

ak97052d:
hello zomg

yes, put it in

...\YourTerminalFolder\experts\libraries\

ak97052d or anybody, pls clerify this for me if possible. It might be a dumb problem but here it goes. Installed 1.3a version and the EA stopped trading at 9:00am server time(closed all open orders). My undersanding was if it was working properly it would stop at 7:00am server time. Webget.dll is installed with Allow DLL Imports checked both in platform and EA per instructions. Is this correct? Is adjustment to PersoShift necessary here? Broker is FXopen btw.

Also I was wondering trying to use some common sense because I surely have too limited knowledge in forex and broker hrs to use trader's sense for this: If this EA's trading hrs are set according to brokers server, wouldn't every one with different sever hrs or timezones be trading in different hrs and therefore get quite different results? Wouldn't we all want to trade during same hrs wolrd wide instead of our brokers hrs? Again, im just trying to figure it out and im proly compeltely lost here. Any explanation would be apreciated.

Also just in case i missed it, whats the purpose of trading certain hrs? what is this EA trying to avoid by not trading 700-1900?

Thx in advance.

stace:
what time settings u use in ea or just default?

Just the default, I would like to try to let it run for 24Hours but don't know how to set it for 24Hours

zomg:
ak97052d or anybody, pls clerify this for me if possible. It might be a dumb problem but here it goes. Installed 1.3a version and the EA stopped trading at 9:00am server time(closed all open orders). My undersanding was if it was working properly it would stop at 7:00am server time. Webget.dll is installed with Allow DLL Imports checked both in platform and EA per instructions. Is this correct? Is adjustment to PersoShift necessary here? Broker is FXopen btw.

Also I was wondering trying to use some common sense because I surely have too limited knowledge in forex and broker hrs to use trader's sense for this: If this EA's trading hrs are set according to brokers server, wouldn't every one with different sever hrs or timezones be trading in different hrs and therefore get quite different results? Wouldn't we all want to trade during same hrs wolrd wide instead of our brokers hrs? Again, im just trying to figure it out and im proly compeltely lost here. Any explanation would be apreciated.

Also just in case i missed it, whats the purpose of trading certain hrs? what is this EA trying to avoid by not trading 700-1900?

Thx in advance.

I think the time in the EA refer to the GMT not the broker time

zomg:

Thx in advance.

It trades the same hr for all brokers.. It runs via GMT.. It just depends on your broker.

What happened on fxopen, happened to me also and subash i believe.

well it lost all deposit

stace:
well it lost all deposit

how you lost it?

the pair i am using is eur/chf, eur/gbp and eur/usd only , and it works fine.

subashr:
how you lost it? the pair i am using is eur/chf, eur/gbp and eur/usd only , and it works fine.

it was 2000 on fxdd now is 400

i traded gbpusd and you pairs, gbpusd i removed but it lost on eur usd and others

i am trading FxLite broker 5m tf

why are trading 5m?

Reason: