CatFx50 - page 396

harold4x:
morning all i see you had a perfect level 1 trade across the board which netted plenty that you would not have needed to trade the level 4 hope there is some left for me in ny session here are charts to show euro and cable trades dont know why everyone was looking for anything other than level1 step stoc crossed to down side all we should wait for is close below 50 ema see charts

Best of luck mate - I got my 45 pips and get to go to bed early.

Regards

SO npj6400,

do you sit and wait for the level 1 and 2's to turn up or do you just say i am only trading mon tues wed ????

if you are sitting there waiting you have patience my friend a trait we all desire but few can master.

i have looked at cci b4 but it was woodies cci, it didn't do a lot for me as it just seemed like scalping a few pips here and there.

I would be very interested to read what you have to write if you decide too.

great work for today for most, lets hope we see more of them turn up.

btw, are we looking at level 3 signals maybe turning up soon?

cheers

geoff

geoffro:
SO npj6400,

do you sit and wait for the level 1 and 2's to turn up or do you just say i am only trading mon tues wed ????

if you are sitting there waiting you have patience my friend a trait we all desire but few can master.

i have looked at cci b4 but it was woodies cci, it didn't do a lot for me as it just seemed like scalping a few pips here and there.

I would be very interested to read what you have to write if you decide too.

great work for today for most, lets hope we see more of them turn up.

btw, are we looking at level 3 signals maybe turning up soon?

cheers

geoff

Geoff - thats exactly what I do because the level 1 & 2 are worth the wait !

Whats the point of throwing money at all the other garbage out there on the net ? This year, this month, this week, this system is working, who knows about the future ? while it works i will trade it, that means I 'll be patient and wait for the high probability trade. If it stops working I'll move on.

I will email you seperately about the CCI50 setup ....

Regards

Nina you have nothing to prove if you want to post live trades that's ok, if not, that's ok too. Nice to see mates taking whats on the table. Great stuff.

moneyline:
Hi shiningstar,

EUR/USD and GBP/USD somewhat behave alike. They seem to go up and down together lots of the time. What it means is that if there is a signal on EUR/USD, it doesn't mean you should also trade GBP/USD. Trade only what you see on your monitor.

moneyline

Hi Moneyline!

Thanks so much for your reply. I understand now!

Great Stuff !

Sure is great stuff !!

I think I have finally adjusted myself to the "night shift" -- (my local time is CST USA) -- but as far as I can see it is worth being here for European Session. The moves seem to be more stable. (not quite as "wild" as NY can be) --

Thanks for everything !!

about the indicator catfx50.mq4

hi everyone!

I have another questions about the catfx50.mq4.

On my chart there is only a blue line, there is no arrows. What's wrong with my indicator?

I have attached the catfx50.mq4 and the screen shot for you to see.

BTW, the catfx50.mq4 is from the #272 of this thread.

Hey Harold

Looking kind of dry out here for us US boys. I dont think that European Market left us any crumbs

choppy

Is it me or is the market way to choppy right now for a safe entry ?

Is anyone in a trade?

Wicks are long on the candles and that makes me nervous

Thoughts anyone?

reemul99:
Is it me or is the market way to choppy right now for a safe entry ?

Is anyone in a trade?

Wicks are long on the candles and that makes me nervous

Thoughts anyone?

Cisco is right -- for now European Session took it all. Meeting in NY time provoke nothing -- end of London Session was quiet -- best to take a day off methinks.

Reason: