CatFx50 - page 303

post 38

this is all post #38 said?

Nina .. what are the best times (GMT) and days to trade your FOREX markets and where do I find details of scheduled reports etc that could influence the market so that I can avoid trading during those times ?

thanks

120 ema

what is the 120 ema being used for? i found the template and loaded and it came up with the 50ema.. however, i do not know to do with the 120?

thanks in advance

The EMA 120 is use for support/resistance

fxhoboo:
this is all post #38 said?

Nina .. what are the best times (GMT) and days to trade your FOREX markets and where do I find details of scheduled reports etc that could influence the market so that I can avoid trading during those times ?

thanks

hi fxhoboo,

see post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems for the current set of indicators, post #1 of catfx50-thread for the basics https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952 and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page153 for the last update of the basic rules.

ema 120 is "only" a marker where you can see in the past that the prices take this as a resistance - you can use it f.e. as one exit level.

Best trading times are during the main european session 8:00 cet to 18:00 cet on monday through friday. (nevertheless mondays often are range play days in forex - so be careful)

mibl

Also go to babypips.com where you will get some good basic info on forex including trading times. I believe Tuesday and Wednesday are mostly accepted as the best trading days but with this system you can collect your pips on most days.

eur/usd short?

Hi

I am watching Eur/Usd ,it just passed 50ema and open new bar below 50ema.

But 50ema is adobe 120ema, also trend line is looks like long.

Eur/Gbp looks is at the resistance of 0.6906, seems like can not going to brake it but going long.

Any body who entered eru/usd short? or not?

ted!

Hi, mates!

As I see it:

Global mood: $ down.

Today's signals so far (10:25cet):

EURUSD, sell (10:00cet) at 1.2233. Made a low at 1.2223.

It has PIVOT at 1.2222.

Nina

ted_newyork:
Hi

I am watching Eur/Usd ,it just passed 50ema and open new bar below 50ema.

But 50ema is adobe 120ema, also trend line is looks like long.

Eur/Gbp looks is at the resistance of 0.6906, seems like can not going to brake it but going long.

Any body who entered eru/usd short? or not?

ted!

Hi ted,

I agree with Nina, price currently works out a bullish flag. Up to this it would have been ok to enter short @1.2234 (NorthFinance) with carefully following the moves. But if you want to be on a less risky side it would be better to have it closed until the scenario is clearer. (If you were fast you got it closed with a very small profit)

Furthermore you can now see a small hammer on the chart. So another short will only be ok if the hammer low is broken and pivot is passed.

mibl

Files:
fx_036.jpg  132 kb

thank you!

I see !

your chart showing us a very beautiful pattern!

I will wait for eur/usd's short, until it clear pivot and

gbp/usd, usd/chf, both movement!

thnak you for your advise!!

ted

mibl:
Hi ted,

I agree with Nina, price currently works out a bullish flag. Up to this it would have been ok to enter short @1.2234 (NorthFinance) with carefully following the moves. But if you want to be on a less risky side it would be better to have it closed until the scenario is clearer. (If you were fast you got it closed with a very small profit)

Furthermore you can now see a small hammer on the chart. So another short will only be ok if the hammer low is broken and pivot is passed.

mibl

Hi ted,

I hope this came early enough - as you see it could be next minutes that the bullish flag is dissolved and a new long signal (in catfx too) is created.

mibl

Reason: