CatFx50 - page 291

Hi Mibl,

Yes nothing in place yet, just a heads up that setup may be approaching.

I know its not part of the system but I always use DeltaForce to qualify my trades and it is still fairly low on all pairs.

Need the pairs to be moving before I will enter a trade.

4h Charts of

GBPUSD and EURUSD

Files:
fx_029.jpg  130 kb
fx_030.jpg  142 kb

Nice charts Mibl,

GBP looks very interesting, we are due a break after 2 fairly flat days.

Looks like we could go either way from here.

On a different subject, I am in the UK and its easter weekend this week with bank holidays on Friday and Monday, do you know are the currency markets closed or just quiet at this time.

US markets should be open

rollingstone:
Nice charts Mibl,

GBP looks very interesting, we are due a break after 2 fairly flat days.

Looks like we could go either way from here.

On a different subject, I am in the UK and its easter weekend this week with bank holidays on Friday and Monday, do you know are the currency markets closed or just quiet at this time.

Forex is not "one market" or "one exchange". But if the most important exchanges (starting in forex with London, ...) are closed even on that market nearly nothing happens.

The following exchanges (not only currencies) are closed on friday:

GB London Stock Exchange, DE Xetra, EU Euronext, DE Eurex, US CBOT, GB Liffe, US Nasdaq, US New York Stock Exchange

and on monday:

DE Eurex, US CBOT restricted trading, GB London Stock Exchange, EU Euronext, GB Liffe, DE Xetra

mibl

Guess everybody is waiting a couple of hours for the US Trade Balance report,

doesn't look like there's much going on...very flat.

If I'm awake for the report I'll straddle it and see what I can do.

moneyline

Hello everyone. Coudl you tell me, is there an EA of this Catfx50??

karp29:
Hello everyone. Coudl you tell me, is there an EA of this Catfx50??

catfx is not a mechanical system. Discrete decisions influence the performance and there is no define exit strategy --> there is no profitable EA available up to now.

mibl

rollingstone:
... but I always use DeltaForce to qualify my trades and it is still fairly low on all pairs. Need the pairs to be moving before I will enter a trade.

Hi rollingstone, could you please tell me, what do do you mean with "DeltaForce"?

Thank you

Is this normal?

Hi all

Can someone tell me if this behavior of the Hist StepMa Stoch indicator is normal? Check the length of the bar at 13:30 yesterday :|

Angel

Files:
euro.jpg  147 kb
eur_1.jpg  154 kb