Fisher - page 23

Mladen, Mrtools, Igorad and Newdigital (etc...), I have seen your works on this forum and I must say well done and thank you for giving us all an edge in forex trading. There is something unique about fisher_m11 which I'm still trying to get hold of.I got this ea based on fisher and after debugging it, I found up to 6 warnings, 0 errors. Does anyone know what is wrong? Also, I tried using ehler fisher transform_m_11.mq5 (modified by mladen in previous thread) on eatree.com's mt5 software and it gives an error where as, its mt4 equivalent - fisher_m11.mq4 does not give the error. I'll appreciate your effort on this please.

The EA is at Free forex systems. Free expert advisors. (I couldn't upload it)

funayot:
Mladen, Mrtools, Igorad and Newdigital (etc...), I have seen your works on this forum and I must say well done and thank you for giving us all an edge in forex trading. There is something unique about fisher_m11 which I'm still trying to get hold of.I got this ea based on fisher and after debugging it, I found up to 6 warnings, 0 errors. Does anyone know what is wrong? Also, I tried using ehler fisher transform_m_11.mq5 (modified by mladen in previous thread) on eatree.com's mt5 software and it gives an error where as, its mt4 equivalent - fisher_m11.mq4 does not give the error. I'll appreciate your effort on this please. The EA is at Free forex systems. Free expert advisors. (I couldn't upload it)

funayot

I can not download the ea from that site (it always redirects me to BB based EA)

Try setting your up-loader in your user preferences the way shown in the picture and then try uploading again since I can not get that code otherwise

Files:
basic.gif  21 kb

Mladen, actually the BB based EA on the website is the fisher ea I was talking about, they just named it differently. All the same, I have been able to upload the ea. Thanks.

mladen:
funayot

I can not download the ea from that site (it always redirects me to BB based EA)

Try setting your up-loader in your user preferences the way shown in the picture and then try uploading again since I can not get that code otherwise
Files:

funayot:
Mladen, actually the BB based EA on the website is the fisher ea I was talking about, they just named it differently. All the same, I have been able to upload the ea. Thanks.

funayot

Those are benign warnings (EA will work the same with those warnings). Anyway, here is a version without those warnings

Files:

I appreciate it Mladen. I'm now testing it. "Also, I tried using ehler fisher transform_m_11.mq5 (modified by mladen in previous thread) on eatree.com's mt5 software and it gives an error where as, its mt4 equivalent - fisher_m11.mq4 does not give the error. I'll appreciate your effort on this please."I used the eatree demo.

funayot:
I appreciate it Mladen. I'm now testing it. "Also, I tried using ehler fisher transform_m_11.mq5 (modified by mladen in previous thread) on eatree.com's mt5 software and it gives an error where as, its mt4 equivalent - fisher_m11.mq4 does not give the error. I'll appreciate your effort on this please."I used the eatree demo.

funayot

Have no idea why it gave error on the mt5 version (as far as I remember I did not make a metatrader version of m_11, I made a version of a regular Ehlers fisher transform for metatrader 5 and it works as it should)

Good news Mladen. I have figured out what's wrong about ehlers fisher transform m_11 with eatree software. I simply removed the input parameter of ""enPrices EftPrice = pr_close;"" It is amazing how simple things could be a problem in programming (Even with my experience in C++).

mladen:
funayot Have no idea why it gave error on the mt5 version (as far as I remember I did not make a metatrader version of m_11, I made a version of a regular Ehlers fisher transform for metatrader 5 and it works as it should)

@mladen

Hi mladen. I've got the smoothed Inverse RSI fisher with trade levels, however I don't seem to be getting alerts when they are hit. I somehow get alerts over 88 and under 12, whereas I want under 88 and over 12.

Is it possible for any help?

Lak

lakhan:
@mladen

Hi mladen. I've got the smoothed Inverse RSI fisher with trade levels, however I don't seem to be getting alerts when they are hit. I somehow get alerts over 88 and under 12, whereas I want under 88 and over 12.

Is it possible for any help?

Lak

Lak

Try out this one. Set the AlertsOnRetrace to true to get that kind of alerts

Thanks mladen,

I've kind of fixed it myself. There was nothing wrong. Just displaced after 1 candle if you get what I mean!

Thanks anyway!

Lak

Reason: