Candles - page 24

Candlestick Patterns

tkaboris:
DOes somebody have a Engulfing Pattern indicator or ea? Thanks

Hi Tkboris...

Check the attachments to this thread. There are a number of candlestick indicators with Engulfs. The best indicator I like is Pattern Recognition.mq4 (do a TSD or web search for the latest...I think Pattern Recognition3 or 4 is the latest version...but they all work good).

Most are in mq4 code so you can edit and blank out the candles you don't want to see.

Also see New Digital's post on 10/11/09 for more links.

Hope this helps.

Robert

arezab:
Hi

I was looking for the indicator (in the chart) which displays different time frame candlesticks of the same pair the chart is set to. I searched everywhere but I could't find it.

This indicator shows recent 20 candles of higher time frames on the right side of the chart.

Hi arezab,

You can check the Attachments to this thread also. There are a few MTF Candle indicators there (I haven't tried them but the screen shots look great):

1) MultiCharts

2) MultySymbolsChart_v2_2.mq4

3) MCP_MultiCharts.mq4

You can also search TSD and the web for:

1) Recent Candles

2) X Period Candles

(* Both have great features)

Hope this helps.

Robert

Multipassport, oh sorry multicharts

Files:

cosmiclifeform:
Hi arezab,

You can check the Attachments to this thread also. There are a few MTF Candle indicators there (I haven't tried them but the screen shots look great):

1) MultiCharts

2) MultySymbolsChart_v2_2.mq4

3) MCP_MultiCharts.mq4

You can also search TSD and the web for:

1) Recent Candles

2) X Period Candles

(* Both have great features)

Hope this helps.

Robert

Hello Robert

I tried dozens of them ... only "Recentcandles" does the job but it displays those candles in a separate window below the chart. I'm trying to find the one which shows them on the right side of the main chart.

Anyway many thanks for help and suggestion.

look in forex factory: THV system, final edition

kind regards and thanks for your efforts

GOODLUCK AND GOODLUCK GOD BLESS U

font colors on multichart indicator

Does anyone know how to change the font colors on the indicator

fxbs:
MCP: multi pair, MA, HA, orders

codebase: MultiCharts - MQL4 Code Base MultiCharts

note: ind. properties : allow dll imports or MT/tools/options/expert edv./allow dll imports

questions to the author (linkabove)

Add a property to the index

hi i have this indcator that draw lines on the same chart time frame but i need it to be in different time frame in anther word i need to but it in 4 h chart but to show daily closes for example thank you
Files:
desktop.rar  4 kb

Candlestick Pattern indicator with simple alert, email alert and popup alert is on this post.

toddanderson:
Does anyone know how to change the font colors on the indicator

Hi Todd,

Looks like the text colors can be changed directly in the input settings for MCP.mq4...??

See the attached screen save. Is that what you are looking for?

Hope this helps,

Robert

Files:
Reason: