Wma 5/20 - Ema - page 8

BrunoFX:
Hello,

Why you don't use a indicator Stoch for to close the posisiton ?

And I-Trend is good for to see the good to see the good direction of the trade when the signal is given (sell or buy).

it has also the indicator Trend (reference mark +0.001 and -0.100) which makes it possible to validate the opening of positions to the top of +0.001 and closing with -0.001. I have backtest since the beginning of the week and these adjustments give good results.

I attache this indicator

Bruno,

If I use Step Stoch I will repeat Nina's system. Besides I am not doing it for myself: personally I am ok with my current situation.

Besides, I want to create something different, something with many confirmations and filtering.

As to iTrend so as you know we developed Brainwashing EAs with iTrend and I participated actively with this iTrend. So I am ok with this indicator. But I do not want to use iTrend now because I want to create the signal system with stop loss and everything. The same with Braintrading or ASCTrend (these systems are based on EMAs and other clasical indcators).

iTrend indicator will not fix our problems with this system. Look at the image: it was fully confirmed with iTrend (with the value you stated above). And look at the statement - losses.

Besides to use this iTrend it is necessary to test the system during the one or two months every day to find the right levels of iTrend for each pair and timeframe.

Who will do it? I am ... So I want to create something easy, develop easy to create easy to use system.

BTW, my statemend for half a day.

Losses.

I will not repeat this forward test tomorrow.

Let's find some additional indicator to filtrate the signals.

Files:

yep, iTrend is uses for that system, but i'm in a half way on nina's catfx50 thread - and it looks nice i think we can use 3c_JRSX_H indicator and if we will need another confirmation then we can use that spanish indicator IND Inverse.

BTW great work in nina's thread was done don't u think?

TY all

Kalenzo:
yep, iTrend is uses for that system, but i'm in a half way on nina's catfx50 thread - and it looks nice i think we can use 3c_JRSX_H indicator and if we will need another confirmation then we can use that spanish indicator IND Inverse.

BTW great work in nina's thread was done don't u think?

TY all

Yes. That thread is great.

Bruno suggested to use Step MA Stoch. I tried and if we use this indicator we will miss some trades. Look at the images 1 and 2. And last trade on USDCHF is yesterday morning only if we use this Step indicator.

Besides I do not want to repeat Nina's system. They are doing great job.

We need some an other filter.

As to spanish indicator so this indicator is having a lot of false signals (image 3).

What is 3c_JRSX_H?

Seems I do not have it.

Files:
1_9.gif  23 kb
2_6.gif  24 kb
3_3.gif  22 kb

I have this indicator.

Look at the image: it is T3 TRIX (ROC of T6) indicator.

We may use it for exit for example.

Files:
10.gif  21 kb

newdigital:
I have this indicator.

Look at the image: it is T3 TRIX (ROC of T6) indicator.

We may use it for exit for example.

Look at the image 11.

May be this T3 TRIX (ROC of T6) indicator is good for exit.

I am not sure about timeframe.

May be we may use M15 for example. May be. I am tired today.

On the image 13 is my case. On the few posts above I tried to trade. And receive losses. If I close the orders according to T3 TRIX (ROC of T6) indicator I will have profit. Small but profit.

But I am not sure about timeframe.

May be we do not need to filter anything. Just use this T3 TRIX?

Will try again tomorrow.

Files:
11_1.gif  26 kb
13_1.gif  21 kb

newdigital:

May be we do not need to filter anything. Just use this T3 TRIX?

Yep, in my opinion trix is giving right signal for exit, but very often it is too fast, but if we exit from market with 10 pips profit and do it 5 times a day it will give us 50 pips every day - so it's worth to think and test it. I wrote an modification of that trix - it should give an alert when trix will cross. If the alerts will be too particular to U - just change alert_factor to 10.

Files:
t3_trix.mq4  6 kb

Kalenzo:
Yep, in my opinion trix is giving right signal for exit, but very often it is too fast, but if we exit from market with 10 pips profit and do it 5 times a day it will give us 50 pips every day - so it's worth to think and test it. I wrote an modification of that trix - it should give an alert when trix will cross. If the alerts will be too particular to U - just change alert_factor to 10.

Yes. I agree with you: this trix is giving the exit signal too early.

Generally we have a choice:

1. If we want to catch the big trade we need exit on stop loss (moving by trailing stop).

2. If we want to have just some profit (without big losses and big profit) we may use this trix with more smaller timeframe.

And there are two kinds of filters because of that.

So now we have a 2 ideas. Write all rules of each one in difrend posts with exact mark of exit and enrty - i will write EA and we will test it.

Kalenzo:
So now we have a 2 ideas. Write all rules of each one in difrend posts with exact mark of exit and enrty - i will write EA and we will test it.

Too early.

Now I am testing the second system with some small profit (and small loss as well).

Let's see.

I am using the same indicators. I made alert for wma_cross indicator and your trix is having alert as well. It is ok.

Well see.

I am using M30 timeframe, enter on closed (previous) bar and exit on closed (previuos) bar as well (1st closed bar).

Files:
1234.gif  51 kb

I am testing the second idea now.

As to the first idea so we may have the rules.

1. Enter.

1st (previous) closed (5/50wma crossing on the 1st closed bar).

2. Exit.

- Exit on an other signal (on closed 1st bar as well).

- Exit on stop loss (moving by trailing stop).

So, if we have sell signal on the closed bar we will open the order. Trading. And we have buy signal. So, the sell order should be closed and buy should be opened. And we are trading until the new signal will appear, or the order will be closed on stop loss (moved by trailing stop).

As to trailing stop so I am testing one EA. And this EA is having the very clever trailing. This stop loss (moving by trailing stop) is really great. I can not read this code but it is the great results during the forward testing. Because of this Stop (trailing). You may look at this.

Files:
mandarine.mq4  8 kb
Reason: