Wma 5/20 - Ema - page 15

forexpipmaster:
Bruno: Are you going to write the code for this new EA ??

If so, I am not a programmer, but am testing with different MA crossover systems, and this JMA is so smooth.

I would like to suggest using the JMA instead of a EMA or WMA. Its much more accurate, and less noise.

George T

u r suggesting use of JMA instead of ema or wma ...whats JMA.. PLZ

traden4x:
Newdigital,

I have just read this post and I can confirm that just MA EA will lose. I have an EA that has up to 5 MA test with check for Bollinger Width, Stoch Angle and level, CCI, and RSI. It lost consistently on 15 and 30 min. I changed to 2 MA and RSX and Juice confirmation. This was better but still in narrower channeling times it was hard to limit trading.

Currently I'm looking at a channel not to trade within based on 8WMA with levels +,- "8" for band width. Its not to trade until bar close is outside of this band. So far this with another indicator looks good to cut down on the number of false signals. Look at attached gif and arrow shows entry.

I'm not familiar with the indicators yet that you are talking about.

cs

Can you post your EA with the changes? I think Juice is the key to success. If you trade only starting from Juicelevel 4-5 and 7-18 GMT you will earn a lot of money, I think so.

Need help to coding...

Hi Guys,

i'm new in MT4-Language - now i found this nice indicator and

i would ask if it is possible to make the following changes:

1. Only show the last two Signal-Arrows (1 Buy and 1 Sell-Arrow).

2. Only alert at the current Bar when the signal occurs.

Would anybody help me with the code -

thank you very much!

EF

Files:
wma_cross.mq4  5 kb

I need Help Please

Hello;

I would like to know is there sorce for only WMA and WMA ?

Thank you

HI,

I know that's many ways to make anything be fine in trading. All of my experience, moving average is the best indicators. You may combine it, EMA34 to open with SMA9 to open.

They are a good team player to show us when to SELL or BUY. You can see my thread "1 minutes incredible scalper system".

If anybody can make this EA I'm very thanks

Thanks,

wulancantiq2000

WMA Kreuz

hallo,

ich handele manuell nach dem WMA Kreuz.

5 WMA

20 WMA

100 WMA

gibt es daf�r einen EA ?

danke f�r Eure Hilfe

Reason: