StepMAExpert_EAs - page 21

New Digital

Stepma 1.45 performs better than many of the total leaders on euro/usd

It has nice steady pippage with low drawdown on alpari

Perhaps this is already covered

El Cid

stepma 1 45 euro yen

Anybody wants to optimise these with same settings for long and shorts?

Nice performer with low drawdown

Files:

I can not today sorry.

I attached StepMAExpert_v1.45 on GU 15M and it is giving me this "order send failed with error #130". What is likely the problem and what can i do to solve it.

ugobest:
I attached StepMAExpert_v1.45 on GU 15M and it is giving me this "order send failed with error #130". What is likely the problem and what can i do to solve it.

I am testing this EA with M30 timeframe.

Error #130 is "Invalid stops". Probable you are having your own settings for stop loss.

Or use my setting for M30 for M30 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173375/page9

1.45 version.

Alpari and Fibo Group broker.

Attached this EA since 2weeks on usdchf, no trade opened till now. Does it trade rarely??

On the other hand, this EA is stable and secured, but i don't understand how it works. I read all the thread about it, but it seems to me that it missed some entries. Anyone?

Edit: Examples below with no time filters and no MA filter.

Files:
stepma2.gif  17 kb
stepma1.gif  18 kb

Flytox:
Attached this EA since 2weeks on usdchf, no trade opened till now. Does it trade rarely?? On the other hand, this EA is stable and secured, but i don't understand how it works. I read all the thread about it, but it seems to me that it missed some entries. Anyone?

This EA (1.45 version) is not trading often. You may see it from the forward testing statement on my previous post. And this Ea is using StepMA_v7EA indicator so you should have it in Metatrader. And i am using my settings 9suggested by Igorad) - it is the better to check in files thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

I checked trades and last open order was in 18 of September for Fibo Broker and in 14th of september for Alpari broker. So it is not trading often.

By the way it is more profitable for GBPUSD (1.45 version).

Igorad created Step MA systems for many years for Metatrader and other software. This EA is part of his homework. So, he knows better about this system because he spent the years to develop everything about Step.

I know that this EA is based on StepMA indicator (one of the version).

Hello ND, thanks for your answers.

I' have Stepmav7Ea indi in the right place. I edited my previous post with pics showing the some missed entries (i guess so, the code is too complicated for me to understand how it really works). May be if Igorad see this post he will enlight. For example on my demo account USDCHF m30 i don't understand why it didn't open a short trade. See pic:

Files:
stepma3.gif  21 kb

Flytox:
Hello ND, thanks for your answers. I' have Stepmav7Ea indi in the right place. I edited my previous post with pics showing the some missed entries (i guess so, the code is too complicated for me to understand how it really works). May be if Igorad see this post he will enlight. For example on my demo account USDCHF m30 i don't understand why it didn't open a short trade. See pic:

This code is too complicated to me as well. But as i can see this EA is using many indicators. For example: ATR and MA. And (that is most important) - high or Low of the previous bar. So, it may be something with high/low of the close bar (not all the condition was met). besides as we know, high/low of the close bar is very different for different brokers Isame case with MaChannel - high/low of the close bar).

That's all that I can explain.

Sorry I am not a coder.

Reason: