Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 31

i turned off a monitor...hopefully this works..

I saw small window in Russian language:

"Importing the .."

May be, the program is trying to import most recent data ...

Just wait a little.

i've let it sit for an hour before after hitting that ok button....nothing happens.

:-/

Same

clahn04, mine does the exact same thing...

well i'm glad i'm not crazy :-)...good to know i'm not alone.

The imported data pictures just tell me there is some big error.

Did you take a look at this candles? are they candles?

Thanks

Just want you guys to know, with all this crazy high-level dialog, there are lurkers out here reading what is going on. Some REALLY amazing stuff going on here! Way, way over my head (for the moment) but soooo much food for thought and inspiration. Exactly what I need . My head feels best when my brain is being stretched and bent, and for that I thank the contributors to this thread. I am going to start digging around in the DF analysis you all are furthering. Hopefully, I will be able to chime in with something intelligent sometime soon. Until then, thanks for the inspiration!

Scott

I know nothing what you all talk about, but a date string of "13.01.2005 0:00" is not in a good MT4 format... where it should be like "2005.01.13 00:00" instead.

I am not sure about what the problem is.

I just opened this software and click on this button to import the data from Metatrader's folder to this software.

New window will be opened ... click OK or something ...

when click calculate:

Files:
df1.jpg  97 kb
df2.jpg  36 kb

As to separator in Windows settings (languages and standards settings in the Windows) so I am having this one (dot or comma):

Files:
deviders.jpg  9 kb
Reason: