haosvisual_mod.mq4

Files:

Repainting system

Files:
fv.rar  316 kb

tampa:
I think this repaints

haosvisual_mod.mq4

It does. But there are correctly coded T3 smoothed WPR indicators that do not repaint - you can use one of those

mladen:
It does. But there are correctly coded T3 smoothed WPR indicators that do not repaint - you can use one of those

Anyone made like that one?

This one too (repaints)

japan_candlestic.mq4

Files:

All these repaint :

repainting.rar

Files:
repainting.rar  86 kb

Hi guys

Can somebody clarify for me if this indi is a total repainter(probably is, it looks too good), or is it only repeinting few bars back? I checked it on 1M chart and it was repainting till the second candle was in its favor, then even if the price whent the other way the signal stayed in its place. It could be also that it is doing this only on the 1M chart only...and coud repaint badly on higher TF.

Im no coder so im just asking here

vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

thx in advance

Alianzer:
Hi guys

Can somebody clarify for me if this indi is a total repainter(probably is, it looks too good), or is it only repeinting few bars back? I checked it on 1M chart and it was repainting till the second candle was in its favor, then even if the price whent the other way the signal stayed in its place. It could be also that it is doing this only on the 1M chart only...and coud repaint badly on higher TF.

Im no coder so im just asking here

vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

thx in advance

it repaints.

Files:
2_3.png  69 kb
Reason: