For "Solar wind" believers - page 21

mr_nims:
Hi mladen,

Do you know where i could get the bulls bears indicator of the fx strategist version, looks good.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick

Honestly I do not know. Even the DI indicator was posted at the something interesting thread (otherwise I would not know about it)

regards

Mladen

Here is the money making machine on Renko offline. It does probably because I screwed his mind! On .mq4 I put .ex4, must be drunk that time, but it confuses brokers.

Cheers Hermes

Files:

a wind is a wind any day anytime but maybe becos the renko is price based that filters noise on its own

"A wind is a wind", also by folk called fart and medical name for it is meteorismus. Also Clark Gable went with the wind.

You probably solved the answer why indicators are more exact on offline Renkos.

Hermes

oops ... looks like this thread become a mocking object

FXnitroC:
oops ... looks like this thread become a mocking object

Did you read the first post of this thread?

There is nothing serious and never will be anything serious when it comes to "solar wind" and all the sales pitches associated to any reincarnation of "solar wind". Thanks god that people are not considering "solar wind" and scams coming out of its usage as a "not to mock about" subject any more

can you make a variation with arrows

hermes:
Here is the money making machine on Renko offline. It does probably because I screwed his mind! On .mq4 I put .ex4, must be drunk that time, but it confuses brokers. Cheers Hermes

Found this one

Files:
1_fish.mq4  3 kb

hermes:
Here is the money making machine on Renko offline. It does probably because I screwed his mind! On .mq4 I put .ex4, must be drunk that time, but it confuses brokers. Cheers Hermes

Thanks for sharing this Hermes

alanfx:
Thanks for sharing this Hermes

i hope u know what you are up against

Reason: