T3 - page 56

mladen:

gincius

Sorry. No

No problem...

Thanks

This is an updated version of T3 Stochastic made more user friendly and with the option for double smoothing of the t3.

T3 Stochastic v2.01.ex4

Files:
mladen:
This is a T3 that can be double smoothed too (as with the rest of the averages, this type of double smoothing is actually faster than the original calculation) : double_smoothed_t3.ex4

Hey Mladen,

I would request for Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

mladen:
Upgraded adaptive T3 (version 2 - some changes in the calculation ways) : adaptive_t3_-_v2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for my favorite adaptive indi,as always,you are kind,

regards

skc321:

Hey Mladen,

I would request for Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

skc321

It will be done

mladen:

skc321

It will be done

Thanks Mladen

skc321:

Hey Mladen,

I would request for Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

skc321

Here is the histogram version : adaptive_t3_-_v3_1_advanced_histo.ex4

mladen:

skc321

Here is the histogram version : adaptive_t3_-_v3_1_advanced_histo.ex4

Hello Mladen,

Well I wondering if "Double smoothed T3" Histo version and adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced histoare same ? Since I am not able to match up same with on chart version of Double smoothed T3 and adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced histo version

I would request for double smoothed T3 Histo version please

Double smoothed T3.ex4

Thanks

SKC321

Files:
skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Well I wondering if "Double smoothed T3" Histo version and adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced histoare same ? Since I am not able to match up same with on chart version of Double smoothed T3 and adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced histo version

I would request for double smoothed T3 Histo version please

Double smoothed T3.ex4

Thanks

SKC321

No, they are different

Will make a histo of the other too

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Well I wondering if "Double smoothed T3" Histo version and adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced histoare same ? Since I am not able to match up same with on chart version of Double smoothed T3 and adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced histo version

I would request for double smoothed T3 Histo version please

Double smoothed T3.ex4

Thanks

SKC321

skc321

Here us the double smoothed T3 as histo too : double_smoothed_t3_histo.ex4