T3 - page 57

mladen:

skc321

Here us the double smoothed T3 as histo too : double_smoothed_t3_histo.ex4

Thanks Mladen,

Much appreciated

skc321:

Thanks Mladen,

Much appreciated

Happy trading

What everyone can download basic mtf 2:03 T3 & amp; ray sw.mq4 ?? Why can not I download indicator that?

tristantsh:
What everyone can download basic mtf 2:03 T3 & amp; ray sw.mq4 ?? Why can not I download indicator that?

tristantsh

Which post exactly?

mladen:
Re: T3

Suat

Here is this one first : t3_basic_mtf_2.03_amp_ray_sw.mq4

As of the rest : am I right that you want to have a r3 applied to rsi?

Mladen

This post.

tristantsh:

Mladen

This post.

tristantsh

As far as I see all is OK with the attachment on that post :

Files:
t3_download.jpg  207 kb
mladen:

tristantsh

As far as I see all is OK with the attachment on that post :

I still can not download. Other indicators that can be downloaded. What you can upload it back at a new post. Or send a message.

Thanks Mladen

tristantsh:

I still can not download. Other indicators that can be downloaded. What you can upload it back at a new post. Or send a message.

Thanks Mladen

Try this : t3_basic_mtf_2.03__ray_sw.mq4

Mladen. Thank you. I now can be downloaded

T3 alpha full t3_alpha-full.mq4

Files: