T3 - page 62

friend4you:
Yes, an atr bands t3 version of "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4"  with a changeable filter option  and alarm with a wav-file to choose. 
OK. Something will be done :)

mladen 2016.07.25 #609
mladen:
Will do something :)
Ok, will wait another week, maybe that something is an t3-indicator :-) .

friend4you:
Ok, will wait another week, maybe that something is an t3-indicator :-) .

Adaptive T3 with an addition of bands (double smoothing T3 included)

Files:

mladen:

Adaptive T3 with an addition of bands (double smoothing T3 included)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding bands and extra too.

there is already a version with 1_4 by mrtools,do you think is it good to name it 1.5 ?

and if you think "_" is more convenient than "." in the name of newer upgraded versions.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding bands and extra too.

there is already a version with 1_4 by mrtools,do you think is it good to name it 1.5 ?

and if you think "_" is more convenient than "." in the name of newer upgraded versions.

regards

Version 1.5 then :)
Files:

mladen:
Version 1.5 then :)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,now looking pretty in all farms :)

regards

Thank you very much. Would it be possible to add a atr band with settings of atr period and factor distance as wished? Constant bands x pips over the line does not help much. A filter of false signals would be nice too.

I post again your indicator, where you did that with averages. Thanks.

Version
friend4you:

Thank you very much. Would it be possible to add a atr band with settings of atr period and factor distance as wished? Constant bands x pips over the line does not help much. A filter of false signals would be nice too.

I post again your indicator, where you did that with averages. Thanks.

What is a "filter of false signals"?

You don't know, what you coded in your ex4? It seems to change the slope slower to minimize short value changes,  false signals. 

friend4you:
You don't know, what you coded in your ex4? It seems to change the slope slower to minimize short value changes,  false signals. 

I do know what I coded in MY MQ4 file(s)

And I also know that I never called it a "filter of false signals". Could you , please, point me to a post where, if I am wrong, I named it a "filter of false signals"?  All the best

Reason: