T3 - page 66

New T3 ribbon posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page30

These indicators are great.  But I am looking for a T3 Tilson MA that I can enter a factor, a period, limit of bars loopback, and a timeframe (MTF), and be able to specify line color/width for up or down.

I need it as an .mq4 file as I have to add other things to it.

Thanks for any help 

fxfryer:

These indicators are great.  But I am looking for a T3 Tilson MA that I can enter a factor, a period, limit of bars loopback, and a timeframe (MTF), and be able to specify line color/width for up or down.

I need it as an .mq4 file as I have to add other things to it.

Thanks for any help 

Set the original parameter to true and you are going to have a Tillson version of T3 in any of the newer T3 indicators posted

mladen:
Set the original parameter to true and you are going to have a Tillson version of T3 in any of the newer T3 indicators posted
ok so does it have the 2 colors and the factor already?  I just need a simple T# MA not one of those combined with CCI or adaptive and such.  Where can I download the latest version and is it available as a MQ4 file?

fxfryer:
ok so does it have the 2 colors and the factor already?  I just need a simple T# MA not one of those combined with CCI or adaptive and such.  Where can I download the latest version and is it available as a MQ4 file?
MQ4 file of the basic T3

mladen:
MQ4 file of the basic T3
you are awesome, thanks very much!!!!

mladen:
MQ4 file of the basic T3
is there something that can be done to ensure the MA lines are only 1 of 2 colors.  i.e. when its going bullish to have it Lime and when bearish to have it red?

fxfryer:
is there something that can be done to ensure the MA lines are only 1 of 2 colors.  i.e. when its going bullish to have it Lime and when bearish to have it red?

Here is as simple as it gets version doing that

Files:
T3 simple.mq4  9 kb

mladen:

Here is as simple as it gets version doing that

that is perfect.  thank you very much.  If I could ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me, friend.

please check yourself
Files:
t3.png  56 kb
1.ex4  24 kb
Reason: