Something interesting, old thread - page 78

Guppy mma of double smoothed ema for metatrader 5

Impulse indicator for metatrader 5

Files:
impulse.mq5  6 kb

mladen:
Yes, it can happen when both are formed on the same bar Try out this version - it should solve cases like that too

do we have this for mt4 pls

drunkpips:
do we have this for mt4 pls

Metatrader 4 version of it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Background brain trend (multi time frame indicator) by Nikolay Kositsin

mladen:
Background brain trend (multi time frame indicator) by Nikolay Kositsin

Guys

Only now noticed that the indicator has some errors (on same cases it works on some others it does not). I am not sure if the error is in coding or it is yet annother issue of metatrader 5 (metatrader 5 performs poorly when it comes to multi time framing using copy command from different time frame), but this time I am not going to correct it. It is an indicator posted at metaquotes site and since it is alarming how many of those posted there are not working correctly, I think that they should do a revision of all posted there and not us making correction to what they posted there

Sorry that I posted it. Use it if you wish but be advised that it is extremely unreliable

T3 double bands

This is a T3 double bands indicator for metatrader 5. It uses some possibilities that metatrader 4 does not have (filled array, for example). It is a set of 3 T3 values calculated on high, close and low and the bands are formed that way (that is why there is no parameter to adjust the bands width)

mladen:
This is a T3 double bands indicator for metatrader 5. It uses some possibilities that metatrader 4 does not have (filled array, for example). It is a set of 3 T3 values calculated on high, close and low and the bands are formed that way (that is why there is no parameter to adjust the bands width)

Can it be made for metatrader 4?

nbtrading:
Can it be made for metatrader 4?

Not in that form. The filled area can not be made like that (filled area can be made only in metatrader 5)

mladen:
Not in that form. The filled area can not be made like that (filled area can be made only in metatrader 5)

OK. Thanks

Reason: