Reason for that...

newdigital:
Same except the following:

I have

Trade.startFrom=08:00

Trade.endAt=18:00

(you have Trade.startFrom=01:00)

======================================

Yes, reason being that I want to pick up on the Asian session as well.

Regards,

Yet another "wrong" entry on E/J

ND, here is another "wrong" entry on E/J.

I think we need to filter these entries by using RSi-levels such as I am showing you here. A level of 76/24 on M-1 works just fine for me on an 8-RSi. Something I would like to discuss with MrTools, but I would like to hear your opinion on it too, plse.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
ND, here is another "wrong" entry on E/J.

I think we need to filter these entries by using RSi-levels such as I am showing you here. A level of 76/24 on M-1 works just fine for me on an 8-RSi. Something I would like to discuss with MrTools, but I would like to hear your opinion on it too, plse.

Best wishes.

I do not have this entry ...

As to idea so yes it may be good. As I understand - you are talking about overbought/oversold?

because RSI is traded on 2 ways ...

But it is really difficult to create additional filter for M1 timeframe ... I think - it may be possible in overbought/oversold ways.

May be - fibo? many elite EAs are trading well just because of fibo filter (mandarine versions, latest terminator versions, T3 public versions etc).

T3 Public version EA

ND, would you be kind enough and point me to where I can find the "T3-Public version EA", plse?

I trade the T-3 with great success and I would like to also test the EA.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Wishing you an enjoyable weekend.

This is an update of the Nrtr color line, made it multi time frame also and if you all decide you like this version better will include it in update of the Ea.

Files:

Go to this post with trading results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page82 and in the end of the post - some links for 2 versions (I am using first version).

This is not really T3.

This is EA based on T3-ing digital filters

well ...

EURJPY is still profitable.

I did not make any analysis concerning about profitable pairs. I think - there are more than one pair which are profitable.

I will upload all the statements per pairs when open trades will be closed.

Just about improvements.

Losing trades.

EURUSD as example.

Ideas for improvements (as additional/extra condition).

1. ValeoFX suggested to use RSI for overbought/oversold (confirmed sell if RAS is above 70 and confirm buy if RSI is below 30 for example).

2. My proposal to use same RSI as an optional in opposite case: confirmed sell if RAS is below 30 and confirm buy if RSI is above 70.

3. Use parabolic sar with this settings:

On the image above - losing trade for EURUSD. If we use this indicator with this settings - this trade should not be opened.

This Parabolic RAS with this settings is used for Scalp_net M1 timeframe with good results so we can use it here too.

Any other ised are welcome.

Files:
parabolicsar.jpg  207 kb

In this case - we will not have those losing trades:

Files:
eurusd_vs.jpg  146 kb

Those are examples about profitable pairs (there are about 5 or 6 pairs which are profitable but EURJPY is the best one for now).

EURJPY:

USDCHF:

Files:
usdchf_vs.jpg  138 kb
eurjpy_vs.jpg  130 kb

Updates on E/J trades

Hello ND,

What I have done is to select M5 in stead of M15-TF to see if there would be a better response, but to no avail. Probably because the EA was "hard coded" so that my changes made to M5 had no effect on the trades? Maybe MrTools can comment on this?

The EA still takes trades completely "out of sync" to me. I attach 2 examples for you and MrTools to peruse.

Also, note the accuracy of the RSi to show you that these entries were not good.

The fact that the trade is opened against the flow of traffic is a concern and taking one to rather large negative territory, does not appeal to me.

In the second picture you will see me testing the Parabolic SAR where Yellow is set to 0,004 + 0,2 and Aqua version @ 0,0019 // 0,2. Visually it works beautifully on the Aqua settings. Would like to put it to the test though.

As far as the Trailing Stop is concerned, I like it very much for one reason only and that is that it starts when one gets into profit territory. Your suggestion further up should be enclosed at the very first opportunity.

My account is positive, but with these negatives against it, it remains just a tool for now.

Hoping that you can come up with some suggestions to MrTools so that we can start the new week off with something better than what we have at present.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Reason: