T3 - page 64

tampa_:
That would be nice
I still don't have a simple solution for colors.

Dear malden,

I don't know if it is the right place, I have downloaded an indicator called T3_RSI_alert, since it is T3 version of RSI, I thought it is related to

this thread, could you please add mtf feture to it or let me know the links for mtf version if it is alredi there, thank you very much.

attached is the source code.

Daniel

Files:

cheer4u:

Dear malden,

I don't know if it is the right place, I have downloaded an indicator called T3_RSI_alert, since it is T3 version of RSI, I thought it is related to

this thread, could you please add mtf feture to it or let me know the links for mtf version if it is alredi there, thank you very much.

Daniel

Alternatively you can use this one too.

mntiwana:
Alternatively you can use this one too.

thank you fast response and kind help, tried it on chart but I prefer the T3 RSI version, more suitable to my system. thank you anyway!

Daniel

cheer4u:

Dear malden,

Daniel

Will make one, but be prepared that it is not going to have exactly the same values as a result (some corrections in the t3 calculation mucst be done in that indicator - not a big difference, but there will be some difference)

cheer4u:

Dear malden,

Daniel

Here is this first (it is optimized for speed and made more accurate)

Files:

mladen:
I still don't have a simple solution for colors.
Any chance for a solution?

nbtrading:
Any chance for a solution?
I think 18 more buffers are not a simple task,but any thing might be possible from our boss,his creative ideas can go in any directions for to find solutions,some times he encroach things out of way :)

mladen:

Here is this first (it is optimized for speed and made more accurate)

awesome, thank you master, this is the optimized version, right? then I will be waiting for mtf version.

With best wishes

Daniel

cheer4u:

awesome, thank you master, this is the optimized version, right? then I will be waiting for mtf version.

With best wishes

Daniel

Here is the multi time frame version too

Files:
Reason: