T3 - page 14

mrtools:
In Elite section we have a strategy called Mandarine with which we are currently sucessfully using which uses T3 to verify a ma cross, join us in Elite section see if we can implement your T3 idea.

i cannot go into the elite section because i've to pay for go there....

tell me the strategy and how can my t3 prediction help us to costruct the greatest strategy...

andrea182:
i cannot go into the elite section because i've to pay for go there.... tell me the strategy and how can my t3 prediction help us to costruct the greatest strategy...

Hi Andrea,

Sorry its in the pay section and not at liberty to discuss, all i can say is its a very simple strategy, but with high win rate and will leave it at that!!

mrtools:
Hi Andrea, Sorry its in the pay section and not at liberty to discuss, all i can say is its a very simple strategy, but with high win rate and will leave it at that!!

ok...

t3

piplover:
These 4 indicators were probably written in Russian just my guess. Could someone help convert them to English Please !!!! Thanks in advance.

try this...

You will have to compile once...before using

piplover:
Quote:

T3 Series is ok indicator but the big boy on the block is JurX Series, that and the HMA, that is where the money is, virtually no drawdown and positive pips in the bank everytime.

Try HMA-(36) & 3cJurX and combine it with BBSqueezeAdvance v2M3....nice

Xard777

ps I changed the color settings on BBSqueezeAdvance v2M3

Big Joe:
Xard777,

Can you tell what sort of zigzag makes those little points blue and white ?

Thanks

Yes, it's Zup_74. Here you go...

Xard777

Ps Zigzag lines will redraw themselves if the market continues to move further down or up. I use a 30min timeframe so I only use the 30min & 1Hr Zigzag lines as a heads up to a potential future outcome.

Looking for CCI_T3.mq4

Hello

If anybody has CCI_T3_2.mq4, pls let me use it to combine with my custom indi.

1000000 thanks

mithetnme

Hi Guys,

I cannot code at all, but I managed to combine these two indicators I like (one made by fxbs, the other I don't know), so basically you have a T3MA that changes color, not when its angle changes (like in All_Averages_V2.2), but when it is penetrated by the price.

The RoundPrice indie is required for Ma_RoundPrice to work.

Enjoy.

mladen:
Actually, in your version of KAMA indicator, there is a problem with MetaTrader iStdDevOnArray built in function

It is used in indicator for filtering, and for some reason, the built in function works very,very slow

Attached version of KAMA with custom coded deviation that does the job much faster

Hi mladen, your KAMA indi is not attached anymore at the original thread. Could you repost it please ?

Boxter

I know what happened to the indicator from the post (it was deleted when I was "over pleased" one day with tro's beautiful work, and it was deleted by me) but now I can not find that version on my PC (it was long, long time ago ...)

Anyway, in the mean time, metatrader somehow managed to fix the bug they had with iStdDevOnArray() function so the original indicator can be used now since there is no need any more for a separate custom iStdDevOnArray() function

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi mladen, your KAMA indi is not attached anymore at the original thread. Could you repost it please ?
Reason: