Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 13

Rad

I have to agree with you the first template with the macd inclued catches the move better ,which I had already notice when I asked you about it in post # 98 , but if you overlay both they give you a great system without the use of a second window.

lepiricus:
Thanks Radatats and Xard for your contributions.

I really like Igorads version of hma. I was curious if any industrious types could add an email alert feature to it so that it fires off after bar close?

Codegurus XPMA version of hma does include an email feature but its buggy and it calculates HMA different than Igorad's version. I'll include the indicator I am asking about here.

I put igorads hmaV2 on a chart with hma(36). Hma(36) is lime/red and hmaV2 is pink/blue. You can see hma(36) has less whipsaws. If I put hma(36) on method 3 it is the exact mimic of hma v2. I can't get hma V2 to look like hma(36) though. I tried to put an email alert on color change on hma(36) but I failed. If anyone can do it I would greatly appreciate it.

Files:
kkk_1.gif  12 kb

This HMA has an Alert function~

Files:

Iceman,

You mean like this?

Rad

lepiricus

Can you post hmaV2?

et_phonehome_2:
lepiricus Can you post hmaV2?

Sure thing, its Igorad's

Files:
hma_v2.mq4  6 kb

Rad

Yes , just like you have it shown with the MACD and Stochastic in the same window.

Thx Radatats..

I can combine your system with my trading system, and get better result

Rad EA

I tried to create an EA using RADS MTF HAS A & B. There is something not right with B though. The buffers are putting out values that are not reflected in the graph of the squares. The buffer puts out a buy, when the graph shows a red box yet. What differences did you do in A versus B that may be causing this to occur??

Dave

Thanks everyone again for all your input. I am going to stick to the original template with the MACD and the signal arrows added. I seem to get the clearest ideas from that after all is said and done.

I am just glad you guys are able to take something from it that helps. Now lets see if we can post some trade ideas in real time or at least some predictions and targets.

As for the MTF HAS Bars, as I said all along, they are not my indicators. I just rename them to keep them associated with my system cause I usually change colors, etc. Those are from the Steinitz system with only the colors changed. I couldn't even tell you how the two work together, only that they go together just as I have them.

Rad

Reason: