Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 88

forex11:
I also use the money flow index with levels 20 and 80 when the signal showed up the mfi was at 80

Thanks for that. I'm just starting to demo this and get a handle on it. I'm getting stopped out on false signals and it's good to know that you guys aren't just blindly following the signals and I just need to be able to read the charts better.

Matt

forex11:
No I am NOT using a trailing stop. If I can watch a trade I will just wait and see what happens first. My first TP is at 231.41,BUT if it hits that pretty quick I will try for my 2nd tp point which is at 230.46

Yes, im just going for the 38.2 fib also. But, if it gets late here on East Coast, I'll just let my trail take the profit, which is locked in now.

your welcome

matthewi:
Thanks for that. I'm just starting to demo this and get a handle on it. I'm getting stopped out on false signals and it's good to know that you guys aren't just blindly following the signals and I just need to be able to read the charts better. Matt

like I said I have a signal on the 30min chart. If I get a signal on the 1hr chart, I will let it go and try to ride the waves to get as much as I can.

gaining speed and pips...

The G/J trade is gaining speed... up 50 pips and heading for the 38.2 fib level quickly...

Carl

lepiricus:
I started a skype group tonite. We can discuss trades etc, and different set ups. If you would like to join just click the link below. Lets see how this goes, if it sucks we can always scrap it . Remember, you need to d/l skype before you can join. Don't worry, its free. Public Chat Snippets

We've had about 15 or so join in the chat since I posted this last night. If you would like to join, d/l skype and click the link in quoted text above and it will auto add you.

nice

I just wanted to say that it was nice chatting with everyone on the new chat-room.

" Your Setting "

forex11:
like I said I have a signal on the 30min chart. If I get a signal on the 1hr chart, I will let it go and try to ride the waves to get as much as I can.

Hi Mr. Forex11

I want to Ask you about :

1. How many pairs that you using for this ??

2. What TF that usually using for this ???

3. Did U Using another indicator ??

4. How you can enter the position, with this Indicator ???

Thank's for your kindness...

Best regards,

Paulinge

More divergence...

Ok, looks like the G/J on the 15-min is ready for another leg down. I'm seeing a reverse divergence on this consolidation. I'm gonna let it continue past the first fib and let the trailing stop move with price.

Carl

little trade

this was a nice little trade

Files:

crodzilla:
Ok, looks like the G/J on the 15-min is ready for another leg down. I'm seeing a reverse divergence on this consolidation. I'm gonna let it continue past the first fib and let the trailing stop move with price. Carl

Hi Carl,

I am interested in you method for detecting divergences. Are you just using MACD and price divergence?

Matt

Reason: