RSI of Moving Average - page 27

Schaff Trend RSI

Hi Everyone,

I have a modification idea on Schaff Trend RSI:

The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is one of the most widely used momentum indicators in the foreign exchange markets. Instead of price as its input, the Schaff Trend RSI uses a MACD Line (the difference between two exponential moving averages).

İn order to have a faster and smoother Schaff Trend RSI is it possible to replace ''MACD Line (the difference between two exponential moving averages).'' with Jurik MACD Line.Or does anyone have different idea for smoother and faster Schaff Trend RSI ?Many thanks.

Files:
schaff.jpg  14 kb
jmacd.mq4  7 kb

please post JJMASeries.mqh; PriceSeries.mqh; Heiken Ashi#.mq4

jmacd works only with:

JJMASeries.mqh & PriceSeries.mqh in MetaTrader\experts\include\

and Heiken Ashi#.mq4 in: MetaTrader\indicators\

folders

Here they are Fxbs, cheers.

Files:
jjmaseries.zip  12 kb

Question about FX Chaos Scalp EA and RSIOMA EA...

Has somebody experience with these two EAs?! I hope so. Which settings do you use and on which timeframe do you run the EAs? Thank you for your help!

Kind regards

Alex

Many thanks to Kalenzo providing " MTF_RSIOMA_v2MA.mq4 " indicator on this thread.

Is this the same as " MTF_RSIOMA_v2.mq4 "( without MA)?

Please give advice.

Thank you for your kind help.

ValeoFX:
I am so sorry for not having seen your request, Joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from Kalenzo. Best wishes.

ValeoFX,

Thank you for posting this indicator from Kalenzo.

However I could not get " RSIOMA_V4 Arrow" to work.

I did compile them and found no error.

Why is the indicator not working, what did I do wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Stable Version

Dear friends

Hi

Would you mind let me know about the last stable version of both of RSOMA indicator and its EA?

BTW, is it possible let me know that those version of 3 and 4 of RSIOMA indocator are standard version or they are developed here?

anyway, which one of them you recommend?

Is there a version with email alert ?

OnChart RSI - Fxbs' ideas

Files:
Reason: