'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 22

Michel:
As I understand this Ea, its purpose is to manage the whole account, regardless the pair on wich it is attached. The Magic seems to work, but there is no discrimination of the pair.

Ok, I guess I misunderstood the function of the Magic number. I was under the impression that this EA could be affixed to multiple charts in order to manage the orders specific to that pair. Guess not.

Thanks for the help, Michel. Please let me know if I can help you with anything in return.

MM

Tried on several MT4 platforms, got same error message...4109 on all

FastFreddy1:
Tried on several MT4 platforms, got same error message...4109 on all

Did you enable checkbox "Allow live trading" in the expert properties?

Has anyone managed to fix this e-CloseByPercentProfit.mq4 or if you speak his language I think it's Russian could you ask him for a fixed version

Now I can't post at all?

I just submitted a new post and it didn't even show up?! What gives?

Here was the post (I hope):

I've coded the following, (profit is defined in another part of the script) but the orders only close when I have "Ask Manual Confirmation" checked in the EA options. Otherwise, sometimes no orders close, sometimes 1 out of 4-6 open orders. What am I missing?

if((profit>=1.5)||(profit<-1.5))

{

Alert("Profit is ",profit);

for(x=totOrders-1;x>=0;x--)

{

if(OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)

{

switch(type)

{

case OP_BUY : OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),0,0);

break;

case OP_SELL : OrderClose( OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK),0,0);

}

Alert("Closing order # ",OrderTicket()," which is in position ",x);

}

else

{

Alert("Error # ",GetLastError());

}

}

}

No luck at all

None of the EA's or scripts throughout this post will close any of my open orders unless I turn on Manual Confirmation. I'm using MT4 through IBFX. Why won't this work?

bkr1969:
None of the EA's or scripts throughout this post will close any of my open orders unless I turn on Manual Confirmation. I'm using MT4 through IBFX. Why won't this work?

You windows looks like this one?

Files:
noone.jpg  29 kb

Exactly

Yes...that's how I'm set up. If I check the manual confirmation box, I get a pop up every time an order is supposed to close, I confirm it, and it closes. But without confirmation, the EA's and scripts will not close the orders.

I need simple EA for SL and TP

Hi!

I need very simple EA for SL and TP.

For example : I open position manualy and EA open SL and TP automatically at the same time.

I was searching long time but I did't find so simple EA.

Could anybody help me ?

Look it

ventor:
Hi!

I need very simple EA for SL and TP.

For example : I open position manualy and EA open SL and TP automatically at the same time.

I was searching long time but I did't find so simple EA.

Could anybody help me ?

I think is heare..

Files:
demo.mq4  2 kb
Reason: