'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 16

FerruFx:
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,comment,magic,0,Blue); FerruFx

what does 3 mean?is it spread or maximum deviation?thanks

amenlo9:
what does 3 mean?is it spread or maximum deviation?thanks

Here's the complete function to understand:

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Here's the complete function to understand:

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

thanks you very much again Ferru.last question,is it possible to create a script which can execute buy/sell limit within the spread?

amenlo9:
thanks you very much again Ferru.last question,is it possible to create a script which can execute buy/sell limit within the spread?

Pending orders within the spread? Hummm ... not sure.

FerruFx

This is what I have for the OrderSend script ...

// ----------------------------------------

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY,

Lots, NormalizeDouble(Ask - LimitEntry*Point,Digits), 3, NormalizeDouble(Bid - StopLoss*Point, Digits),

NormalizeDouble(Bid + TakeProfit*Point, Digits), "MGF-PSAR-LMT-3-2-15-b", magicnolong, 0, CLR_NONE);

// ----------------------------------------

hi,someone share script above to me that might suit my requirement but i dont know how to compile it.can you help?thanks

Hi to all.I'm looking for an EA or script that close all positions opened on one pair (because I have multiple positions in multiple cross). Does it exist?

Best regards

Somebody help me please

Could somebody help me ?

I need ea that close all open positions (for certain pair) when 2 MA crossed.

Off course, if faster MA crossed down slower MA it close long position, vice versa.

Variabels :

- Faster MA type

- Faster MA value

- Slower MA type

- Slower MA value

- TimeFrame (we can fixed the timeframe without being interferred

when we switching between graph timeframe windows)

I prefer to enter the trade manually and let the ea babysitting my trade until the trend reversed.

Can anybody tell me about any ea available that fulfill my wish ?

I have tried to modified MA crossed EA, but it didn't work.

Infact, i have no idea about the code in that EA.

Can anybody modified it for me ?

Thank you for your kindness.

Files:

Stop trading for x number of hours

I am using the CloseOrdersLessThanStatedEquity.mq4 that closes all trades at stated equity level but I need to add a script so that the EA does not resume trading. Anyone have anything?

Just some links are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: