Help find a Spercific EA

Hi

I need help finding a certain EA(i don't know if it exists or not), the EA i need must do the following

1) Lets me set a price where i want to enter a trade

2) Lets me chose whether i want to buy or sell at this price

3) Lets me set the Lot size

4) Lets me set the Take Profit and Stop Loss in PIPS

5) Lets me set the number of multiply lots

and if you don't know of any EA's that does the following could you please tell me who i can ask to code it, please i really need it

Thanks

simple_trade

simple_trade:

Hi

I need help finding a certain EA(i don't know if it exists or not), the EA i need must do the following

What you are describing is called Manual Trading.

If you want someone to code something for you you can go here and make a request: MT4 & MT5 coding but you are going to need to be a little more specific about what you need than what you have given in this thread.

RaptorUK:

What you are describing is called Manual Trading.

If you want someone to code something for you you can go here and make a request: MT4 & MT5 coding but you are going to need to be a little more specific about what you need than what you have given in this thread.

thanks for the help raptorUK one more question...is there some sort of script where i can enter the price i want it to instantly buy/sell i don't want it to set any buy stops or limits or any sell stops or limits i want it to instantly execute and trade at the price i set with a predetermined TP and SL?

Manual trading = press the New Order Button.
Reason: