Ichimoku - page 31

okoli:
Dear Mr.Tools,

Thank you for the S & R lines of the NLMA indicator.

Please, is it possible to do same (S &R lines) for CHINKO SPAN Closing lines of the attached MTF Ichimoku or any MTF Chinko Span indicator?.

I searched but could not see any MTF Chinko Span like Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen you posted some time ago.

Please, I would like the horizontal lines to show as below.

You may allow to show about 10 closing lines for each timeframe.

Thank you, again.

Okoli

Okoli, for the NLMA and the Hull we are using the slope change of the ma's to draw the sr is that what you are looking for on the chinkou span.

mrtools:
Okoli, for the NLMA and the Hull we are using the slope change of the ma's to draw the sr is that what you are looking for on the chinkou span.

Thank you very much, Mr Tools for making time to respond to my request.

It will be ok, if you use the slope changes of the CHINKO SPAN provided it is mtf. I see the slope changes also act as the closing prices as well.

Please, help to make the lines show colours on slope like the NLMA lines if it is possible.

Thanks for sacrificing your time again

Okoli

okoli:
Thank you very much, Mr Tools for making time to respond to my request.

It will be ok, if you use the slope changes of the CHINKO SPAN provided it is mtf. I see the slope changes also act as the closing prices as well.

Please, help to make the lines show colours on slope like the NLMA lines if it is possible.

Thanks for sacrificing your time again

Okoli

Okoli, added the nrp coloring to the Chinkou span and the sr lines, seems to be working.

mrtools:
Okoli, added the nrp coloring to the Chinkou span and the sr lines, seems to be working.

Dear Mr Tools,

The Chinko slope & coloring are wonderful; You are really great & very kind;

I have borthered you a lot with this. Please, could you further assist as the horizontal lines seem not to appear in every slope change.

Although I am currently posting with my phone, a look at the chart you posted showed that s & r lines did not show in some cases at the beginning and end of the slope;

Please, if you could check it and make the lines appear in every slope beginning & closing points or rather at every color opening & closing.

Please, bear with me for all the troubles. I really need those lines for my ichimoku s & r.

God bless you immensely.

Okoli.

okoli:
Dear Mr Tools,

The Chinko slope & coloring are wonderful; You are really great & very kind;

I have borthered you a lot with this. Please, could you further assist as the horizontal lines seem not to appear in every slope change.

Although I am currently posting with my phone, a look at the chart you posted showed that s & r lines did not show in some cases at the beginning and end of the slope;

Please, if you could check it and make the lines appear in every slope beginning & closing points or rather at every color opening & closing.

Please, bear with me for all the troubles. I really need those lines for my ichimoku s & r.

God bless you immensely.

Okoli.

Okoli, the chart picture I showed is using mtf, which will produce a stepped like effect, and from what I can tell the lines are drawn at the mtf step, not sure any other way of doing these.

The thing with colored lines is the following : they start at the end of the previous bar and end at the current bar (which is logical : that bat starts with the 1st second of the end of the previous bar). That gives a false impression as if the change have started with the end of the previous bar (which is not the case - the previous bar can show its color only back - it can not shot it forward - that would be repainting)

mrtools' lines are at correct places for the reasons explained above (it is the same with each and every trading platform - never forget that a line has a starting and and ending point - that it is not a single point)

mladen:
The thing with colored lines is the following : they start at the end of the previous bar and end at the current bar (which is logical : that bat starts with the 1st second of the end of the previous bar). That gives a false impression as if the change have started with the end of the previous bar (which is not the case - the previous bar can show its color only back - it can not shot it forward - that would be repainting) mrtools' lines are at correct places for the reasons explained above (it is the same with each and every trading platform - never forget that a line has a starting and and ending point - that it is not a single point)

DEAR MR. MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Please, permit me to express my profound gratitude to you for all your selfless efforts and sacrifices.

I understand your explanations and appreciate all the services. I attach a version of that Mr. Tools' chart with arrows and signs showing where I actually want the lines to START. Since my intention is to draw s & r lines of the CHINKO SPAN Slope, I plead with you to make the lines be SHIFTED BACK to start exactly at the beginning of the slope or change in color. LET THE LINES BE DRAWN AT THE CLOSE OF THE BAR TO AVOID REPAINTING.

I can establish more accurate S & R lines this way instead of the lines being drawn at the point of bar Closing.

Please, draw the lines to correspond with point of color change and let it appear at the close of the bar that started the slope or the color change.

Thank you so very much for bearing with me and your patience.

Okoli

Files:

okoli:
DEAR MR. MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Please, permit me to express my profound gratitude to you for all your selfless efforts and sacrifices.

I understand your explanations and appreciate all the services. I attach a version of that Mr. Tools' chart with arrows and signs showing where I actually want the lines to START. Since my intention is to draw s & r lines of the CHINKO SPAN Slope, I plead with you to make the lines be SHIFTED BACK to start exactly at the beginning of the slope or change in color. LET THE LINES BE DRAWN AT THE CLOSE OF THE BAR TO AVOID REPAINTING.

I can establish more accurate S & R lines this way instead of the lines being drawn at the point of bar Closing.

Please, draw the lines to correspond with point of color change and let it appear at the close of the bar that started the slope or the color change.

Thank you so very much for bearing with me and your patience.

Okoli

Okoli

Drawing the lines where you marked them would be a repainting. At those particular times, the valid trend is not what was after that, but what was before that. The begging of those color change lines is not on the bars you marked, but on those bars time+1 second (and that time does not belong any more to the bars you marked)

The lines ARE drawn on the close of bars. What you are asking for is that they are drawn as if they know what is the future state of that bar, and that is not possible

Please read my posts again, and then try to draw a segment of line using just one point and not using the starting and ending point for that segment of line. You are going to get a point not a line. And omitting to keep that in mind caused so many repainting colored line indicators in the past. Better not to step back in the ages when almost all multi colored lines in indicators were repainting. No need to do that. Watch that in runtime, and that will clarify a lot what is actually happening

mladen:
Okoli

Drawing the lines where you marked them would be a repainting. At those particular times, the valid trend is not what was after that, but what was before that. The begging of those color change lines is not on the bars you marked, but on those bars time+1 second (and that time does not belong any more to the bars you marked)

The lines ARE drawn on the close of bars. What you are asking for is that they are drawn as if they know what is the future state of that bar, and that is not possible

Please read my posts again, and then try to draw a segment of line using just one point and not using the starting and ending point for that segment of line. You are going to get a point not a line. And omitting to keep that in mind caused so many repainting colored line indicators in the past. Better not to step back in the ages when almost all multi colored lines in indicators were repainting. No need to do that. Watch that in runtime, and that will clarify a lot what is actually happening

Thank you so much, Mr Mladen for this cherished explanation and your time.

I am sorry for all the troubles. I did not understand that what I wanted would cause the indicator to repaint,

God bless you and Mr. Tools for coming to my aide at all times.

I am sincerely grateful.

Okoli.

expecting a bearish reaction from this level

Files:
eurusd_m15.jpg  147 kb
Reason: