Ichimoku - page 32

Ichimouku strategy (indicators + template)

ichimoku-strategy.zip

Files:

Alternative Ichimoku indicator alternative_ichimoku.mq4

Ichimoku is an indicator used for determining support and resistance levels as well as time to entering the market. At a first glance it can be very confusing but with thorough and careful study it can be very effective and efficient.

natswill:
Ichimoku is an indicator used for determining support and resistance levels as well as time to entering the market. At a first glance it can be very confusing but with thorough and careful study it can be very effective and efficient.

I agree with that. Nice explanation here (that link is not active for some time, but what is written about ichimoku there is quite useful and simple to understand) : ichimoku trading

Cronex DeMarker indicator (very simple but good) cronex_demarker.mq4

Files:
cdm.gif  27 kb

mrtools:
Tenkan_Sen-Kijun_Sen Histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page19 made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Mrtools,

I want similar histogram with Span A/ Span B cross. Please.

skn:
Mrtools, I want similar histogram with Span A/ Span B cross. Please.

Skn, made the span A / span B cross histogram.

Thanks Mrtools for immediate response.

But it is not what I wanted.

Span A and Span B are plotted 26 periods into the future ahead of price candle and their cross takes place 26 periods ahead.

That cross occuring 26 periods in the future needs to be reflected as histogram change in the current candle or closed candle. There maybe an additional arrow on the chart.

skn:
Thanks Mrtools for immediate response.

But it is not what I wanted.

Span A and Span B are plotted 26 periods into the future ahead of price candle and their cross takes place 26 periods ahead.

That cross occuring 26 periods in the future needs to be reflected as histogram change in the current candle or closed candle. There maybe an additional arrow on the chart.

Please try this version.

Mrtools, thanks again.

The second version is not what is wanted.

In the first version, the cross in histogram (change in colour) needs to be shifted back by 26 periods. The histogram itself will end at current candle.

Reason: