Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 7

Val:
Sorry for my ignorance: is it any connection between brainwash and braintrading indicators ? in other words do I need to instal the bt1 and 2 indicators as well for this EA to work or just the price chanel and i trend ? thank you, Val.

In the theory no connection between Brainwashing system and Braintrading systems. We do not need to install bt1 and bt2 indicators. But the reality ... :confused:

But life and life and everything is changing. This Brainwashing #1c.mq4 EA is producing no more than 1 trade per day in total for 4 main pairs. No risky at all (settings - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031 ).

I am testing it on demo - see statement at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173782

We will have an other versions of this EA soon.

And we have an other version of PriceChannel_Stop indicator already.

Look on the image. It is not BrainTrading system.

Files:
bw.gif  11 kb

Please find 3 day statement demo testing for Brainwashing #1c.

I am testing it mainly from 7 am to 7 pm GMT.

One trade per day as usually.

No losses (as a rule).

newdigital:

No losses (as a rule).

Great results.

Yes, this EA is trading one time per day as usually (on 4 main pairs), m15.

Small profit and no risky at all.

It will be more profitable if use h1 timeframe.

But I am affraid that it will be one trade per day also.

Tomorrow I will start new version of this Brainwashing EA (2 new versions from Beluck - he programmed all our Brainwashing ideas!). And as a result of the day tomorrow I will post those two new versions.

But this first one I like more: from 7 to 30 p per day with no losses at all!

newdigital:

No losses (as a rule).

What settings do you use ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031 ?

I have different results on H1 today.

3 losing trades.

The settings that I use is the one in the preset and I changed the parameter in ItrendLevel to be the same as newdigital advised at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

Maybe h1 is not a good timechart for it to be attached?

Sada

sadaloma:
I have different results on H1 today.

3 losing trades.

The settings that I use is the one in the preset and I changed the parameter in ItrendLevel to be the same as newdigital advised at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

Maybe h1 is not a good timechart for it to be attached?

Sada

Sada, It is very strage results.

No I believe in you (song)

May be I uploaded to the forum not right pre-set or not right version of EA?

Look, in the preset we use TrailingProfit true. It means that if you have +20 p in profit your S/L is moving on your entry value and you have 0 if you failed. Not minus, zero. So, you are not losing anything. On the H1 timeframe especially. I will uploaded this pre-set and EAs once again.

This EA should be more profitable for H1 than M15.

Are you sure that you have the right version and you did not confused with iTrend Level mixed it with m15 iTrend level?

Strange.

I will post an other two versions of those EA from Beluck.

Brainwashing #1c_2

Changing are the following:

- May be people remember that we discussed about exit and confirmation by iTrend indicator on current or previous bar (see discussion area)? In the next version you may select:

1. how many bars are necessary to wait for iTrend confirmation;

2. all the orders are closing without iTrend confirmation (in recent

#1c version iTrend indicator is responsible for the exit as well to

catch big profit).

Brainwashing #1d:

- it is the same with Brainwashing #1c_2 but we have an other options for exit: using T3 Trix indicator crossing. It is too early sometimes but I think it is up to the strategy and character of the trader. Anyway you may switch this option to false and you will receive Brainwashing #1c_2.

This EAs (especially #1c version) is more profitable with H1 timeframe and higher and probability to lose (to be in minus) is almost zero on H1 for example.

"Are you sure that you have the right version and you did not confused with iTrend Level mixed it with m15 iTrend level?"

I double check and triple check , the settings I use was for H1

Anyway, I think I will wait for other testers results of H1 and M15 with the 1d version.

Sorry to sound lazy but right now I have my hands full with testing Starter V4 & V6 & V8 with several brokers.

Mandarine Xl 0.2 is also looking good so far...

And 3 platforms running hanstrader123 are somewhere around the minimize windows...

And Ksrobot

And firebird 0.60...

And blah blah blah you get the picture

Sada

PS: thanks for the work BTW, it is much appreciated...

It's ok.

I am still testing Brainwashing #1c and

#1c_2 on M15 timeframe.

Will post the statements daily.

Hello,

Thank you pure that indeed these is a EA which required much work and time to arrive has a concrete result. I know that improvements undoubtedly will be still made but continue the test and give us to them results. Thank you

Reason: