Brainwashing: EAs - page 3

Please find 1d version updated : working hours were added.

On this thread you may find the original 1c version, and 1c1, 1c2 and 1d as well.

All the settings incl pre-set files you may find https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

To see how it is going on on the demo testing look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172979

Besides, I want to explain that version 1c is different from all other versions: it has iTrend filter not for enter only but for the closing the orders as well, so, you have possibility to have much profit. But in this case you may have one trade per day for 4 main pair only (or nothing).

Files:

Brainwashing 1c

Nice backtesting in 1h charts.

Alex.Piech.Finger & Beluck Work

Itrend values recommended by NewDigital:

between 0.10 and 0.15 for usdjpy M15; 0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 - 0.0026 for gbpusd M15; 0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 - 0.0016 for eurusd M15; 0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

Files:

Please find attached the all Brainwashing versions. 'Working Hours' was added in the code. Everything about the settings please find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

Other modification of Brainwashing.

But not modification exactly. it is the same Brainwashing #1c slighly modifies.

This modification is producing more trades per day.

But it may be more risky.

See settings at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

For this Brainwashing #1c1 all the settings are the same with Brainwashing #1c. It means I tested using the same pre-set file.

Files:

Hi guys,

I would like to forward test the Brainwashing EA. BUT since I have no programming skills I nee you help with the following questions:

1.) Which version should I take? (I would prefer a stable and already tested one)

2.) What Indicators does the recommended version will need?

3.) What time frame is the correct one for the version you will recommend?

4.) What [EA] input parameters have to be adjusted to work properly?

Thanks in advance

VT

P.S. Member "MFX" posted a message reagarding version #1b for the 1H time frame. Do I need certain indicators for the v.1b?

viennatrader:
Hi guys,

I would like to forward test the Brainwashing EA. BUT since I have no programming skills I nee you help with the following questions:

1.) Which version should I take? (I would prefer a stable and already tested one)

2.) What Indicators does the recommended version will need?

3.) What time frame is the correct one for the version you will recommend?

4.) What [EA] input parameters have to be adjusted to work properly?

Thanks in advance

VT

P.S. Member "MFX" posted a message reagarding version #1b for the 1H time frame. Could find that but it seems that this one produced good and stable overall results.

For the all your question go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

You may find the full explanation with the preset files, indicators and everything.

As to #1a and #1b versions so you may find it also on the thread above. And some people posted some testing results in "Post and compare Trades" section.

I want to explain that it was some request to create EA using some indicators. It was some time ago and we did not have enough requests in that time and started to evaluate and create the EAs all together in this forum. Some people tested #1a and #1b versions. Then we had idea to filter the signals and after that #1c version was created.

And the final version is #1d but we do not have the right settings for this version yet (so the settings should be evaluated and estimated). So I can not suggest you to test #1d version untill the right settings will be found.

As to me so more stable version is #1c and #1c1. You may find the settings for these versions for M15, H1 and H4 timeframes in the thread above. I am currently testing these versions (#1c and #1c1) for M15, H1 and H4 TF and did not post the results yet. I am not using any timefilter (as stated in the thread above) and EAs are trading 24/7 because I want to understand which time is the better and which timeframe is the better one. I am not changing the iTrend value. I estimated this value once and then evaluated it many times and do not want to change it now. Let's see.

Seems #1c is good for M15 and H1 timeframe but trading since 9 till 18 alpari server time. But I want to be sure.

I did not test #1a and #1b because somebody reported about the bugs in those versions and we decided to filtrate the signals in that time.

I just started to test the #1b and will see how it goes. Then will go to +1c and upwards.

First results on the #1b look quite impressive but I have to compare to manual testing if the signals are accurate.

Thank you very much for all your patience and for always finding a friendly tone That is something which is not found on many forums ...

Versions #1c, #1c1 etc are using i_Trend indicator. Do not be confused.

I used iTrend and got errors during the testing.

iTrend and i_trend indicators are almost the same.

But this EA are using i_Trend.

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb

Yesterday 07:44 PM

newdigital Versions #1c, #1c1 etc are using i_Trend indicator. Do not be confused.

I used iTrend and got errors during the testing.

iTrend and i_trend indicators are almost the same.

But this EA are using i_Trend.

Just to make sure, this is the indicator with green and red lines, right?

Daniel

dblais:
Just to make sure, this is the indicator with green and red lines, right? Daniel

Look at the above posts. This indicator was attached.

Some time ago I did mistake: I used iTrend instead of i_Trend and EA produced the losses (because i_Trend indicator is used as a filter there) and I did not understand the reason why.

So, do not repeat my mistake.

All the Brainwashing EAs are having the names of the indicators written in the settings options. These EAs will not work without indicators or will produce the losses.

Reason: