Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 221

forexmoments:
I think Bear got annoyed with one of two of the posters.

I think most people get the jist of the system anyway.

i wonder what happened to the posters then which were posting before? forex11 should be coming back soon

thanks!

hi everybody, this is my first post and i must say, i am really grateful for this forum, and many thanks to Bigbear.To all those seeking to turn this system to a perfect one, you would only ruin yourself, whether you're using QQE which bends all at once or whatever indicator you may be using,the fact remains the same, Bigbear has a system here and the best you keep it simple the better for you, now if you really would like to turn it into some holy grail,then you need some hard work here which most folks don't want to get down to,now thw best way to minimise false signals is to know candlestick patterns very well and make use of the indicator called center of gravity, for very signal check if it's a reversal candle pattern and you would never have a lossing trade, just go check it out, may the pips be with you guys.

willks.

keep up the good work!!

First of all I would like to thanks to Bear for your good effort to ensure the system working and profiting.

I just want to show how I trade Bear's system by using laguerre indicator which I use it as trend signal.

Setting:

1. Set blue laguerre with gamma value = 0.6

2. Set red laguerre with gamma value = 0.8

You need to drag the second laguerre on top of first laguerre.

How to use it:

1. Use red laguerre to observe the price trend

2. Use blue laguerre as price retracement or reversal and entry level.

As you can see the yellow dot keep repainting same goes to the arrow signal (you don't see it there) which we believe the price already reached its limits.

This is where we want to ensure the price is totally exhausted or it indeed reached its limit.

Ok how they would help. Look at the Red laguerre, as long as it remains top above level 0.85 they price remains high and higher. Same goes to blue laguerre if it remains above level 0.85 the price remains high and higher.

But DO NOT enter your position within this level. Why? Event the price keep getting higher and higher but the possibility for it to turn down is there!

Don't buy on high price.

So then when we should enter our position. Wait for blue laguerre move until it reach bottom but if red laguerre start moving down. Stop clicking on buy button otherwise you might enter on the reversal trend. If reg laguerre remains top and feel comfortable in there, click buy button with your both eyes close!.. . But I dont really recommend to enter position while red laguerre is already on high level. The best way to enter is wait for it to start moving from low price below level 0.15.

Last but not least, for SELL position just do it on opposite direction.

Good luck and happy trading.

Perhaps this will help some.

Cheers

-himurasemi-

Files:

Hello

Hey All,

Just wanted to say Hi. I will be around from time to time so just shoot me a PM if you have questions or just find me on Yahoo or skype. Address is in my profile.

Take care.

Bear-

stream9539:
First of all I would like to thanks to Bear for your good effort to ensure the system working and profiting.

I just want to show how I trade Bear's system by using laguerre indicator which I use it as trend signal.

Setting:

1. Set blue laguerre with gamma value = 0.6

2. Set red laguerre with gamma value = 0.8

You need to drag the second laguerre on top of first laguerre.

How to use it:

1. Use red laguerre to observe the price trend

2. Use blue laguerre as price retracement or reversal and entry level.

As you can see the yellow dot keep repainting same goes to the arrow signal (you don't see it there) which we believe the price already reached its limits.

This is where we want to ensure the price is totally exhausted or it indeed reached its limit.

Ok how they would help. Look at the Red laguerre, as long as it remains top above level 0.85 they price remains high and higher. Same goes to blue laguerre if it remains above level 0.85 the price remains high and higher.

But DO NOT enter your position within this level. Why? Event the price keep getting higher and higher but the possibility for it to turn down is there!

Don't buy on high price.

So then when we should enter our position. Wait for blue laguerre move until it reach bottom but if red laguerre start moving down. Stop clicking on buy button otherwise you might enter on the reversal trend. If reg laguerre remains top and feel comfortable in there, click buy button with your both eyes close!.. . But I dont really recommend to enter position while red laguerre is already on high level. The best way to enter is wait for it to start moving from low price below level 0.15.

Last but not least, for SELL position just do it on opposite direction.

Good luck and happy trading.

Perhaps this will help some.

Cheers

-himurasemi-

Hi,

How long have you been trading with this setup? reason i asked this because we have non-lagging indicator ( zigzag ) to work with this setup so long time testing is important i think. Setup looks good though

Gud day!

Hi Guyver,

To be honest with you I have tested it in couple of month.

That is why I've posted it here, which we could test it together.

I would say it can be use even smaller timeframe scalping to be specific.

Your feedback is most welcome.

Cheers

-himurasemi-

Guyver:
Hi, How long have you been trading with this setup? reason i asked this because we have non-lagging indicator ( zigzag ) to work with this setup so long time testing is important i think. Setup looks good though

hi.. i used this strategy, i try this strategy this morning..and i got lost 50 pips ..

this is the buy posisition..first i saw the arrow appears at the top of the zigzag..i don`t trade first because i know this one is repaint...i wait until fisher yurik, fx trend, i_xo, heiken ashi, edy onsig appear as the red color..then i put sell posisition..and then it going up and hit my stop loss 50 pips..can anyone help..anthing wrong?

Jessica keough:
hi.. i used this strategy, i try this strategy this morning..and i got lost 50 pips .. this is the buy posisition..first i saw the arrow appears at the top of the zigzag..i don`t trade first because i know this one is repaint...i wait until fisher yurik, fx trend, i_xo, heiken ashi, edy onsig appear as the red color..then i put sell posisition..and then it going up and hit my stop loss 50 pips..can anyone help..anthing wrong?

why are using all those indicators? sorry but which system are you following right now,

Hmm..

Hi Jessica,

May I know what pair did you trade? And what timeframe you used?

Normally I don't use 100% of my trading strategy only by using indicators; I used FA instead.

Try to use laguerre indicator to observe the price trend.

Just follow those steps on my previous post.

Jessica keough:
hi.. i used this strategy, i try this strategy this morning..and i got lost 50 pips .. this is the buy posisition..first i saw the arrow appears at the top of the zigzag..i don`t trade first because i know this one is repaint...i wait until fisher yurik, fx trend, i_xo, heiken ashi, edy onsig appear as the red color..then i put sell posisition..and then it going up and hit my stop loss 50 pips..can anyone help..anthing wrong?
Reason: