Setting:

RSI Period = 1 Color = White

Level = 10, 20, 80, 90.

MA Settings:

1. EMA 5 = Red

2. EMA 8 = Yellow

3. EMA 13 = Green

4. EMA 21 = Blue

5. EMA 200 =White (optional for additional confirmation)

Buy BUY when all EMAs are at level 20-10 of RSI, and turn up. Sell SELL when all EMAs are at level 90 of RSI, and turn down.

Please see attached chart images for detail, how market moved up and crashed after confirmation of RSI chart....

We can insert EMA on RSI in MT5, but I am using Mt4 all my indicators are on mt4, can some one please help me to make this simple indicator on mt4 ???

Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...

Jaiprakash Goenka:

This is very simple method

Apply RSI with below Moving Average on 5 min or 15 min chart 

Setting:

RSI Period = 1 Color = White

Level = 10, 20, 80, 90.

MA Settings:

1. EMA 5 = Red

2. EMA 8 = Yellow

3. EMA 13 = Green

4. EMA 21 = Blue

5. EMA 200 =White (optional for additional confirmation)

Buy BUY when all EMAs are at level 20-10 of RSI, and turn up. Sell SELL when all EMAs are at level 90 of RSI, and turn down.

Please see attached chart images for detail, how market moved up and crashed after confirmation of RSI chart....

We can insert EMA on RSI in MT5, but I am using Mt4 all my indicators are on mt4, can some one please help me to make this simple indicator on mt4 ???

do you think it is very simple to code this?

so you can do this simple job.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

do you think it is very simple to code this?

so you can do this simple job.

Bro If i was knowing coding why would I post request here....

Jaiprakash Goenka :

It is impossible to place two indicators in one window, which have a measurement scale that is CARDINALLY different! Such behavior is typical self-deception, unfortunately.

Vladimir Karputov #:

It is impossible to place two indicators in one window, which have a measurement scale that is CARDINALLY different! Such behavior is typical self-deception, unfortunately.

Thanks for reply, but its working perfectly in mt5

Jaiprakash Goenka #:
Bro If i was knowing coding why would I post request here....

Then how do you know it is simple if you doesnt know coding 

Jaiprakash Goenka # :
Thanks for reply, but its working perfectly in mt5

This is a visual error :) . This is very common with newbies.

How to do it: place two lines in one window - the 'RSI' indicator and the 'RSI' indicator smoothed using the 'Moving Average'.

Example code: RSI_MAonRSI_Filling

RSI_MAonRSI_Filling

RSI_MAonRSI_Filling
RSI_MAonRSI_Filling
  • www.mql5.com
'RSI' line, 'RSI' line smoothed with 'MA'. Fill areas between these two lines.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

Then how do you know it is simple if you doesnt know coding 

Visually it looks simple :)

Vladimir Karputov #:

How to do it: place two lines in one window - the 'RSI' indicator and the 'RSI' indicator smoothed using the 'Moving Average'.

Example code: RSI_MAonRSI_Filling

Attached mq4 uses RSI and MA along with BB, we dont need BB, can modify this code and add more ema, hopefully this should work :)

Attached image of RSI with EMA after hiding BB 

Files:

Theme moved to MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Reason: