Zigzag indicators - page 53

Big Be:
Do you mean like these? Big Be

Isn't it supposed to go to the right on a couple of places (since zigzag should record the latest extreme) ?

whisperer:
Isn't it supposed to go to the right on a couple of places (since zigzag should record the latest extreme) ?

Sorry, I don't read minds too good yet.

Can you show me what you mean?

Big Be

Big Be:
Sorry, I don't read minds too good yet.

Can you show me what you mean?

Big Be

Marked some example on your chart

Files:

whisperer,

What Zigzag "should" and what Zigzag "do" are not the same.

Zigzag only moves over if the new bar is higherthan before (or lowerfor the down points).

The arrow indi I used is as close as you are going to get, if you like what you see.

Big Be

Big Be:
whisperer,

What Zigzag "should" and what Zigzag "do" are not the same.

Zigzag only moves over if the new bar is higherthan before (or lowerfor the down points).

The arrow indi I used is as close as you are going to get, if you like what you see.

Big Be

If the arrows are marking all the historical highest highs and lowest lows, then the zigzag break points should always be at the newest (rightmost on the chart) bar where such an event occurred before the zigzag trend changes

whisperer,

If you look closely at the images I posted here, you will see little gaps between some of the arrows and the high or low. These are NOT higher or lower bars than the previous high or low.

These show arrows because I fixed the "ExtDeviation" which does nothing in the original.

The bugs have not been fixed in the latest MT version for builds 600+.

See post 446.

Big Be

JavJal zigzag (shows last leg as two horizontal lines) javjalzigzag.ex4

Files:
jjzz.gif  22 kb

Big Be:
whisperer,

If you look closely at the images I posted here, you will see little gaps between some of the arrows and the high or low. These are NOT higher or lower bars than the previous high or low.

These show arrows because I fixed the "ExtDeviation" which does nothing in the original.

The bugs have not been fixed in the latest MT version for builds 600+.

See post 446.

Big Be

Yes a saw that. But then why are those arrows there?

ZigZag_ws_Chanel_R indicator zigzag_ws_chanel_r_mod.mq4

Files:

ZigZag breakout

ZigZag breakout indicator zig_zag_breakout.rar

Files:
Reason: