Zigzag indicators - page 55

mladen:
Every zigzag that draws the last (current) leg to is "repainting". That is the nature of zigzag (it is looking for extremes within certain range of bars, and as soon as that changes, last zigzag leg must change too) All the non-repainting zigzag indicators do the same - they delay showing the last leg till a new leg is formed. It does not repaint then, but is showing old state (not the current) and is lagging n some cases very, very much

Mladen understand what you say,

but I would like to analyze the historical range of the graph bars with the zigzagtriadmtfalert, you know, if this is repainted; but I want this indicator can not repainted (as ZigzagNoRepaint), so may review the historical range of the graph bars.

that is to say I want a ZigzagTriad-MTF + Alert-- in combination with ZigzagNoRepaint

thanks

non-repainting zigzag

zig_zag_nrp.ex4

nrp_zigzag.tpl

Files:

poster:
DT zz nen indicator dt_zz_nen.mq4

looks like a combination of heiken ashi with zigzag, or is it something else?

trade-or-die:
looks like a combination of heiken ashi with zigzag, or is it something else?

I don't think that heiken ashi is involved in it

Big Be:
Do you mean like these? Big Be

Can u please post the indicator that shows on the image?

tampa:
non-repainting zigzag

zig_zag_nrp.ex4

nrp_zigzag.tpl

tampa thanks,

but not what I wanted,

I wanted that would mark above or below the candle, after the repainting, such as follows:

Files:
chart.png  41 kb

There's a myriad of ZZ indi's in here and lots more to be found on google. Some old ones obviously don't work now with new mt4 versions. The one I like is the ZigZag with label and whilst it's clear that the last leg has to repaint is there any way that the last leg label won't print until the next line is formed as what happens is when the new label is printed it doesn't delete the old one so you get several labels printed over each other.

handy148:
There's a myriad of ZZ indi's in here and lots more to be found on google. Some old ones obviously don't work now with new mt4 versions. The one I like is the ZigZag with label and whilst it's clear that the last leg has to repaint is there any way that the last leg label won't print until the next line is formed as what happens is when the new label is printed it doesn't delete the old one so you get several labels printed over each other.

handy148

Which one are you using?

This is the one

Files:

Simple zigzag indicator

simplezz.mq4

Files:
Reason: