super_levels_v1.b.mq4

Files:
William McConville
William McConville  

mrtools:

Macerina, made the macd into histogram

ps) added a 2 color version

Hello,

Is it possible to add Indexing into the zigzag element so when MACD is below zero line it marks either a LL or a LH onto the end points of the ZZ and when MACD is above zero line it plots either a HH or a HL onto each zz end point.

Also if it could be made into a 4 color histogram so increasing and decreasing bars can be given a different color when both above and below the zero line.

I appreciate anyones help or suggestions.

Thanks 

myname
myname  
carnegieent:

Hello,

Is it possible to add Indexing into the zigzag element so when MACD is below zero line it marks either a LL or a LH onto the end points of the ZZ and when MACD is above zero line it plots either a HH or a HL onto each zz end point.

Also if it could be made into a 4 color histogram so increasing and decreasing bars can be given a different color when both above and below the zero line.

I appreciate anyones help or suggestions.

Thanks 

How do you use the zigzag of macd? How it helps you in trading?
William McConville
William McConville  
nbtrading:
How do you use the zigzag of macd? How it helps you in trading?

Hi,

I do not use the standard MACD settings but essentially i am looking for new peaks in the MACD (So HH in uptrend when above zero line and LL in downtrend when below zero line) 

From these 'New' peaks i am looking to jump in on the retrace either up or down from each new peak.

I do not use the MACD for determining the entry spot, it only serves to tell me if i should be looking for a potential entry to get back in the trend. 

augusdel
augusdel  
Hello friends,

I was thinking that if it would be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on other non repaint indicator, it would be a great help.

Zigzag indicator clearly draws the ups and downs in prices without any noise. It is one of the indicators that I like.

For example, would it be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on nonlag stochastic, or someone else who is better yet?

I have seen that there are indicators that are the result of combining other indicators such as stochastic-RSI, laguerre-rsi, etc.

I think maybe possible to create a laguerre-zigzag, or real macd-zigzag, etc.

Thanks in advance for any comments

regards

UPDATE:
Hey! I found a laguerre-zigzag on a Russian website, but it seems you have to update the code, because it does not work.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gusdlc:
Hello friends,

I was thinking that if it would be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on other non repaint indicator, it would be a great help.

Zigzag indicator clearly draws the ups and downs in prices without any noise. It is one of the indicators that I like.

For example, would it be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on nonlag stochastic, or someone else who is better yet?

I have seen that there are indicators that are the result of combining other indicators such as stochastic-RSI, laguerre-rsi, etc.

I think maybe possible to create a laguerre-zigzag, or real macd-zigzag, etc.

Thanks in advance for any comments

regards

UPDATE:
Hey! I found a laguerre-zigzag on a Russian website, but it seems you have to update the code, because it does not work.

That is not an indicator but an EA
To add comments, please log in or register