Cool system! - page 16

artsnz >> :

Here is the test chart on all ticks of EA number three!

Tested from 2009.06.04 till today

Did not go into the essence of the TS, it is quite possible that it is indeed profitable.

As for testing: 36 trades in the tester is nothing or the result is virtually the same as random.

I won't say it's a fit, as you probably haven't optimised the parameters, but to have at least

Some statistics should be taken for a period of at least 200-300 trades.

500-600 is better. Ideally (practically unattainable) from 1000.

liza >> :

Price

liza, let me ask you another question. Right now the trading situation is as follows: the current price is about to cross the green thin line from bottom to top. Ideally, we should make a BUY. But the zigzag line is red and tends rapidly downwards. Does it mean that we must not buy? Buy would be possible only if the zigzag line was green and tends upwards, do I understand correctly?

Attached is a screenshot of the graph.

Thank you for your replies!

You got that right!

goldtrader >> :

So you think that the DCs catch traders who trade with the same EA and apply sanctions?

And when trading with several different EAs such sanctions can be avoided?

:)

What is the secret purpose of this function?

We can generate arbitrary comments to confuse other Expert Advisors.

:)

SZ

It does not matter for DC how many and what EAs you have on your account.

It is important HOW they trade, what is the profit in points and how long the position is held.

And the final results are important. The game with magicians and comments is an evil one.

And this trick will deceive not brokerage companies, but you and those who will use this EA:

When opening a position, the magician will be assigned to the order. Then the PC or terminal crashes.

After the restart, the Expert Advisor will consider the order as someone else's since the magic number will be unsaved.

The position will become unmanageable.

If you want to use such tricks, you should save the magician in global variables

terminal or a file. But what is the point? :)

1) This EA is not attached to the magician in any way.

2) Where the errors of execution are quite specific and clear.

I will encrypt the author, blood type and Rh factor, and all DNA structure) into 10 digits) Don't worry, there are enough smart guys).

netyar >> :

Let me ask you another question. Right now the trading situation is as follows: the current price is about to cross the green thin line from bottom to top. In theory, we should make a BUY. But the zigzag line is red and tends rapidly downwards. Does it mean that we must not buy? If the zigzag line was green and ascending, is that correct?

Attached is a screenshot of the graph.

Thanks for the answers!

Yeah. It seems simple. An internal bar is formed, high/low lines are drawn on it,

Proposal to buy (or sell) is lit up at the bottom of the screen and that's it.

Is that all?

Zigzag or trend indicator trying to show trend direction. The same question, should I enter only in their direction, checking with other TFs?

And to trust the zigzag, I want to understand the rules by which it is built?

The trend direction is not such a difficult issue, its reversal or a deep correction is. That is much more difficult to determine.

On this subject, I have attached the description of one oscillator on p. 12 with a good description of patterns.

It shows reversals well and filters false signals. Check it out.

liza >> :

It's draining. -:(

The thing is that according to IBEX-CPR system the signal has to be confirmed on 3 TFs: H1, H4 && D1.

The trend signal must be confirmed on: M80, H1 && H4.

It will not work with this EA.

What to do with it I don't know yet.

Are you sure about the m80?

Shit. I don't have that zigzag, or rather I did, but it's gone :((((

Help me fix this bug !!!!!!!

Lisa gave me a special mask, but I wanted to use the original :(

This zig zag is not plotted on all charts, but it is fully replaced by the trend indicator, which is exactly the same as this zig zag and shows the direction of the trend.

goldtrader >> :

I did not get into the essence of the TS, it is quite possible that it is indeed profitable.

As for testing: 36 trades in the tester is nothing or the result is actually no different from random.

I wouldn't say it's a tweak, because your parameters probably aren't optimized, but to have at least 500-600 trades, it's better to use a minimum of 500.

Some statistics should be taken for a period of at least 200-300 trades.

500-600 is better. Ideally (practically unattainable) from 1000.

Optimization of the Expert Advisor was not passed, since this is one of the very first beta versions!

When one version is more or less set up, it can already be optioned, and this test is random on a random period, by the way the period is tmp.0

artsnz >> :
You got that right!

You can't

Reason: