EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1498

Ekonom:
so that's why i asked you about the markup, do you want to revise it?

Not yet, otherwise the structure (5) will be broken, I told you that while expectations are synchronous, price has not cancelled or confirmed anything, but if the downward movement will be in three waves or a more complex combination, then yes, we need to cancel the scenario, but so far there are no contradictions or I just do not see them......))))))

odiseif:
smiled
What are you smiling about? You write it as if you are influencing the market with huge sums of money or the mood of market participants by creating supply and demand

Ekonom:

I found an Expert Advisor in a neighbouring thread. Of course it is nonsense, but it is funny (the person who wrote it, has no idea about markup notation, and about the wave rules as well, he makes 1 - 5) ....)))))

Play.....))))))

Files:

Ekonom:
Why are you laughing? You make it sound as if you are influencing the market with huge sums of money or market sentiment by creating supply and demand
i can look where the price is going ... just because you can't doesn't mean those around you are morons and they don't need to see .... and the stories about volumes you can tell others, but not me ... i kind of ate it a long time ago .

Zet:

I found an Expert Advisor in a neighbouring thread. Of course it is nonsense, but it is funny (the person who wrote it, has no idea about markup notation, and about the wave rules as well, he makes 1 - 5) ....)))))

Play.....))))))

thanks, i have one of these, i've been wondering if someone could fix it for a long time...

odiseif:
I can soberly see where the price is going ... just because you can't do it does not mean that those around you are morons and they do not need to know or not to see ..... You can tell the stories about volumes to others, but not to me ... I kind of ate it a long time ago.
at least tell me how you got to the 1.395 level on the eur/aud.

Ekonom:
at least tell me how you got to the 1.395 level on eur/aud
you take that level and remember it well ...

So, guys, has anyone bought in from the 1.3510-50 levels?

strangerr:
So, guys, has anyone bought in from the 1.3510-50 levels?

Just coming up, is it too late now?

odiseif:
here you take this level and remember it well ...
I will, but you have to decide whether you're looking for someone to teach you, or whether you've already eaten it all. Look at the screen, where will the price go?
Reason: