Zigzag indicators - page 44

HELLO MLADEN,

Attached is one of my old indicators. It is a zigzag with GREEN AND RED COLORS DEPENDING ON THE CURRENT POSITION OF AN EMA CROSSOVER.

I have attached it inorder to illustrate what i mean by extra color.

In this new version of zigzag, i would like the zigzag to have prefarably 3 colors ( GREEN, RED AND GOLD )

Anytime an UPSWING IS ABOVE 200 % ( or specified % )of THE PIPS RANGE OF THE PRECEDING DOWNSWING,the indicator will show GREEN COLOR.

Anytime it is vice-versa,it will show RED COLOR.

ANYTIME A NEW SWING IS BELOW THE SPECIFIED % THE ZIGZAG WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

I hope this helps, MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Swing Indicator To Draw Different Color Legs

Hi,

I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a swing indicator which draws different color legs (like attached picture). The angle and length of consecutive up swings/down swings gives me a very good view of momentum.

Can someone please tell me where I can find an indicator which can draw different color legs?

Thanks

Files:

tradewiser:
Hi,

I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a swing indicator which draws different color legs (like attached picture). The angle and length of consecutive up swings/down swings gives me a very good view of momentum.

Can someone please tell me where I can find an indicator which can draw different color legs?

Thanks

Hi Tradewiser,

This one i'm posting doesn't draw the different sections in different color, but it places a dot where the zig zag section changed.

Files:
swing_zz.mq4  12 kb

Hi MrTools

The different colored legs show momentum which this one cannot. It looks like it is not available. Thank you for your help.

mrtools:
Hi Tradewiser, This one i'm posting doesn't draw the different sections in different color, but it places a dot where the zig zag section changed.

Interesting zigzag indicator

Files:
zigzagzug.mq4  16 kb

Based on a zigzag

Files:

I found this Zigzagzug indicator to be useful to predetermine the next leg, breakouts and range.

Files:

Hi--

I was wondering if someone might be able to fix this indicator-- changing the zig zag parameters stalls, then crashes the terminal.

Removing--or having the option to toggle--the zigzag leg info off the screen would be nice too

Thanks

Thank You

ZZ_Orlova indicator

Files:
zz_orlova.mq4  7 kb

This indicator is very useful--especially on the higher TF's.

Is there anyway to make it MTF and/or to run more than once instance on a chart?

[can only have 1 on a chart--would be nice to add more than one so each can have different parameters]

Thank You

Files:
cor_zig_zag.mq4  12 kb
Reason: