Zigzag indicators - page 22

It's been a long time since I'm looking for a zigzag which will be able to plot the number of bar and the number of pips of each legs, but never find one ...

Could someone help me please ?

hi

kyuubi:
It's been a long time since I'm looking for a zigzag which will be able to plot the number of bar and the number of pips of each legs, but never find one ... Could someone help me please ?

I'm not yet found that kind of zigzag only zup indicators based on fibonacci retracement

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

kyuubi:
It's been a long time since I'm looking for a zigzag which will be able to plot the number of bar and the number of pips of each legs, but never find one ... Could someone help me please ?

Maybe this forum sub section: Harmonic trading - Forex Trading

And this thread. Ang_Azad named ones.

Settings

Can the experienced traders that use the ZigZag share what their Bam/Length settings are for the different time frames?

Thanks a lot for shaing.

jatki24300:
This is the only one that I have in my collection. It is for the bouncing pip thread. Jakti24300

Hi Does this repaint? I am looking for one that does not.

Thanks,

dito

high_low v2(zigzag) with pointer alert

I am looking for the high_low zigzag with alert, couldn't find it anywhere, does anyone has it ?????

quicker:
I am looking for the high_low zigzag with alert, couldn't find it anywhere, does anyone has it ?????

super signal is same idea as zigzag! super signal has alert

dito042:

Thanks,

dito

this kind of indicator will reprint! if no reprint, that is not this kind of indicator!

you may want to using stochastic crossover to make sure this is right trend

dito042:

Thanks,

dito

How to Write Fast Non-Redrawing ZigZags - MQL4 Articles

quicker:

Check my post i uploaded it under a different name, same code

Gann ziz-zaz

i love Gann ziz zaz but it will be better if the one that does not repaint is available cos it helps to filter false signal

Reason: