Zigzag indicators - page 7

Hi mystified, what does it mean 4 percent zigzag binary ?

Ethan Hunt:
Hi mystified, what does it mean 4 percent zigzag binary ?

The link below explains the 4 % model:

Articles - Four percent model

ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt

Can anyone tell me what is 'Percent' variable in ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt ?

what this variable do?

etrade:
Can anyone tell me what is 'Percent' variable in ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt ? what this variable do?

The one called "Percent" belows the one called "Points" allows you to set a minimum in price movement to draw another section. That's the way it works.

Talking about last posts, you set the Percent to 4% and the indicator will only draw a new section when the price movement is bigger than 4 percent.

Same with option "Points" if you set this option to 60 the indicator will wait for a 60 pips movement before draw a new section.

ChampionFx:
Hello

there you go ,

it's running like a charm , it's seems to be more responsive with better initial signals in GBP/JPY on shorter timeframe like 30 or 15 minutes.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

I like your avatar . . Looks like the sister avatar would be advertising for war bonds, back in WWII.

Dave

Zig Zag of another indicator

For main Mt4 indicators, it is possible to draw indicator of a previous indicator added to the chart ... but this is not available for custom indicators

Is there an indicator or an approach to draw Zig Zag of another indicator?

etrade:
For main Mt4 indicators, it is possible to draw indicator of a previous indicator added to the chart ... but this is not available for custom indicators Is there an indicator or an approach to draw Zig Zag of another indicator?

There are some ZUP RSI with some article about into Harmonic thread. Link is on the first post

I'm looking for a way to draw e.g. ZigZag of MA, ZigZag of RSI, etc

Linuxser:
There are some ZUP RSI with some article about into Harmonic thread. Link is on the first post
Reason: